day No. 1 just starting.

Options
My daughter told me about this sight and how much she liked it thought i'd give it a try..This is my first step on my way to a healther life. My goal is to shead 50+lbs

+

Replies

• wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you've come to the right place!!!
  • carlspencer2
    carlspencer2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks wildrose53 I hope I can get the scales going in the right direction!!
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good luck we've all been there just log everything that you eat even if its the most minor of calories and the second you hit that calorie goal hit the "complete entry" button and turn the eating switch off. Make that second nature and you'll been down 50 in no time
  • sonjachipman
    Options
    I have been on this site before but never did anything on it but now im ready! :D mu goal is 90 pounds ikkkk i hope i can do this and stick to it!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can do this and we all are here tp help you along the way to accomplish that!!!
  • carlspencer2
    Options
    thanks for the advice!! I'll try it.
  • carlspencer2
    Options
    We can do it!!!
  • carlspencer2
    Options
    Thanks I need the help.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! I second logging everything, if you have a bad day don't let it bring you down, just pick yourself up and keep moving forward. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site before but never did anything on it but now im ready! :D mu goal is 90 pounds ikkkk i hope i can do this and stick to it!

Don't worry! I had 102 lbs to go. Now I'm looking at 85 :).
  • ChrissyBville
    ChrissyBville Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started a week ago and I am loving it!! Tried other weight loss programs before (so many times before!) but this plan just makes sense to me -- and it is working! Good luck :-)