Help Please

Options
can someone please tell me how do you get your ticker to move I have lost 4lb and logged it this morning but my ticker hasn't moved (think that's: what you call it lol):smile:

Replies

• blondefury72
    blondefury72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    can you tell me how to get the ticker lol
  • blondefury72
    blondefury72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey i got it but mine isnt moving either lol
  • belucky1
    belucky1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    its weird isn't it hopefully some kind person will tell us what we need to do. :laugh:
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    can someone please tell me how do you get your ticker to move I have lost 4lb and logged it this morning but my ticker hasn't moved (think that's: what you call it lol):smile:

mine just updates when i log a new weight
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options

mine just updates when i log a new weight

yes, i just go to CHECK IN and log my new weight and it will then move
  • belucky1
    Options
    thanks that is what I did this morning logged my new weight and nothing happened.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Are you using the app or the website? The last time I updated my weight on the app it was a bit tricky and I honestly can't remember so you may need to go to help and find it under the FAQs.

I think what you must have done is overwritten your original weigh in your profile.

On the website, go to My Home, then Check-In. Then go to Edit Previous Entries. If you're not seeing your original weight, scroll down and Add a previous entry for your start weight. Your ticker should now show the difference.
  • belucky1
    Options
    thank you followed your instructions and it works yippee :laugh: :laugh:
  • hortensehildegarde
    Options
    "On the website, go to My Home, then Check-In. Then go to Edit Previous Entries. If you're not seeing your original weight, scroll down and Add a previous entry for your start weight. Your ticker should now show the difference. "

yes I had to add in a new start weight too dated wayyy back at the beginning because in 2012 when I first started MFP I weighed 241 then this winter when I came back I weighed 249 so the ticker was still using my "original" start weight of 241 so it showed the wrong "pounds lost" for this go around. It updates fine now.