Friends needed for motivation

Options
Hi everyone,

After over a year of excess I need to lose about 28lbs (wine, snacks, fast food, no exercise). It would be good to have some friends on here to keep me motivated.

I used to be fit and healthy, running a marathon, cycling from land's End to John O' Groats, two 40 mile walks and other stuff but have done literally nothing for a year, putting on weight and being sedentary. This app looks a great way to get me started to be back on track. I'm (just) in my 40's now so it's time to start looking after myself and be an active 50, 60 and 70 year old.

It would be great to hear from you and watch your progress to keep me motivated.

Martin.

Replies

• Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Have you ever considered P90X?
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Martin,

Welcome to MFP, it is a great app and community. Feel free to add me for support buddy. You can do this!
  • Feathers74
    Feathers74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Martin,

I joined MFP 6 days ago and I have already lost 3 kg due to the motivation from this site and how easy it is to use the app. Add me to your friends and we will do this together.

Neil
  • irenepn
    irenepn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Martin....sounds a lot like me.....too much wine and snacks :sad: Feel free to add.....mutual support :)