Kinda New-ish

Options
Tried MFP a number of times before. It did NOT fail me. I failed me. Just wanted to get that out there. I think this is a great way of losing and maintaining - seems to work for so many others and has a no nonsense approach - calories in vs. calories out, right? So, despite having done this before, I've never really reached out before. I've been advised by a great counselor I'm working with that I need that group support. Hence... this post.

So - "HI!" folks. I've got a heck of a long way to go, but I'm here.

Replies

• tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne,
    Ive joined MFT for the group support as well. You sound like you have a really good attitude towards getting back on the horse . Good luck. Take small steps and you will reach your goal ????
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne,

Welcome to MFP or shall I say welcome back, good to have you here. I agree you have a great attitude already lets couple that with some support and there is no reason why you can't achieve your goals.

Feel free to add me for support and good luck to you, lets get past your last achievement and keep going forward together.
  • FeelinTheLove
    Options
    Thanks so much! Appreciate your response. :)
  • meglynndear
    Options
    Im Kind of new as well. Any positive vibes are great. Still working my way around this site.
  • FeelinTheLove
    Options
    Welcome fellow newbie. :)
  • LottiAnn
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Welcome back :)
  • meglynndear
    Options
    For those of you that have a lot to loose what are you doing for exercise?