starting over

Options
Hi,

Was on here a while ago, but recently rejoined, I have hit my highest weight and measurements again for a long time. Life has changed in a big way...new job, new house, relatively new relationship, so new motivation for me to lose weight. Would like friends for more motivation to keep going! :)

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Mikki,

Welcome back to MFP, change happens all around us all the time and we have to adopt too. you have taken the first important steps of joining and posting now to go beyond that and start actively logging.

Be realistic with yourself and the goals that you have set yourself and you'll be fine.

Welcome aboard.
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Was on here a while ago, but recently rejoined, I have hit my highest weight and measurements again for a long time. Life has changed in a big way...new job, new house, relatively new relationship, so new motivation for me to lose weight. Would like friends for more motivation to keep going! :)

Welcome back. I just got back on here myself a little over a week ago. Changes can motivate us and keep us going.

We can do this!
  • irenepn
    irenepn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I'm on the same mission as you.....please feel free to add.
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back too. Feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to all of you....feel free to add if you want!