Let's lose 30 pounds together

Options

Replies

• joannenicole451
    joannenicole451 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 35 lbs, and I've lost 10 so far. I'm always up for more friends!
  • jafriz786
    Options
    Count me IN. I am aiming to lose 30 pds by December 15th... Fingers Crossed !
  • nestorroode12
    nestorroode12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am fairly new to MFP and would like to add some new friends.
    My neighbor and I like to walk in the evenings.
    I joined after hearing about it from her and then seeing it in a magazine.
  • lisawinning4losing
    Options
    Technically my goal weight is 25 more pounds, but then we'll see. I'm also doing a 30 day no alcohol challenge right now. Feel free to add me. We can do it! : D
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to exactly 30 more lbs! I'd love to join!
  • patticake52
    Options
    4 days in and have lost 2 pounds! Part of it has to be my increased water and logging everything I eat! Plus, I don't want to break my streak! Hang in there, everyone. We can do this together!
  • meme211
    Options
    I'm in. Lost 20+ pounds last year. Went for a check up today and I gained that back plus 20 of their friends. :0
  • patticake52
    Options
    You can do it! 5 pounds at a time....
  • Leigh269
    Options
    Count me in. I am Karyn - live in Tucson, AZ and need to lose 30 pounds. I'd like to do it by Christmas but 20 by Christmas would be awesome. I'm 172 and would like to be somewhere between 140 and 145. I'm 5'6 and a half. Must not forget that half inch. It comes in handy sometimes :smile:
  • dimplezbabie77
    Options
    Me 32 pounds to lose! Add me everyone!
  • I need to lose another 20! you can message me (:
  • tsb0411
    tsb0411 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am Tiffany, I am just getting on myfitnesspal and looking forward to losing 30 + pounds. I look forward to help encouraging each and all are welcome to send me a request. tsb0411
  • shokes718
    shokes718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I need to lose anywhere from 30-40 lbs. Anyone can add me, I would love the motivation!
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 as well! Anyone can feel free to add me :) I'm on here everyday
  • oneday37
    oneday37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How's the weight loss going. Thinking of joining a weight loss program...any suggestions. ...need to lose not only for age and healthbut ffor pregnancy
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Just 20 for me can I join in?
  • irenepn
    irenepn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    count me in too......I want to lose 40 :wink:
  • ska626
    Options
    Also working to rid my body of 30 pounds!! Add me????
  • hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    30 pounds would be a wonderful start for me! I am game!
  • sweiney336
    Options
    YES! I need to lose at least 30 pounds. I'm heavier than I've ever been and so uncomfortable in my skin and don't have any clothes that fit. I feel like i'm doing the right things, eating right and exercising and its just not working. I think my days of restricting and purging have totally messed up my metabolism or something....It's hard to maintain motivation when I'm working hard and not seeing much in the way of results.