CHALLENGE.... LOSE 40LBS BY THE END OF SEPT

Options
I'VE JOINED A CHALLENGE TO DROP 40LBS OVER THE NEXT 12WKS. LOOKING TO ADD FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION.

Replies

• Tanayha
    Tanayha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also trying to lose that amount of weight by the end of September but don't know how i'm going to achieve it.

are you following a diet plan? and what exercises are you doing?

7089634.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I DONT HAVE A SPECIFIC DIET PLAN. BUT I EAT LEAN MEATS, WHOLE WHEAT PRODUCTS, FRUITS,AND VEGETABLES. I DONT EAT A LOT IF DAIRY. I ALLOW MYSELF TO TREATS BY EATING WEIGHT WATCHERS AND SPECIAL K SNACKS. I DO CARDIO AND I DO A LITTLE STRENGTH TRAINING
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm down. My 30th bday is September 22nd.
  • Tanayha
    Options
    oh darn i was hoping there was a quick fix miracle cure lol, well i'm determined to meet the goal need to up my cardio and do the 30 day shred dvd which I have put off for the last 5 days. I would like to be 125lbs i'm 168 now and cant blame my child any more as she's 7 now! I dont know if i'm being a bit ambitious with the 40 lbs but i'll try.

hopefully being on here can motivate us all x
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I GOT THIS DIET PLAN THAT I REFERRED TO A FRIEND. GO ON FACEBOOK AND SEARCH TERRY STARKS THE DIET DR. HE IS AMAZING AND HE WILL DEFINITELY BEAT U INTO TO SHAPE. HE CUSTOMIZES MEAL PLANS AND HE IS AFFORDABLE. MY FRIEND LOST 84LBS. SHE DID IT FOR 3MOS
  • Tanayha
    Options
    yayyyy!! I've lost 6lbs (probably a bad scale) in 12 days doing the 30 day shred and low cal diet, I haven't been strict on the exercise too much and have missed 2 days of it now, But motivated to carry on. I can not notice any difference in the way i look or feel so need to get to the point where i can also feel the progress.

Hope every ones day goes well, Happy Monday morning for once : )
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am Running the Run for the Cure for my second time on September 30th… and 40lbs will put me at my goal weight; so count me in! I’d love to be at my goal weight and looking fantastic while I run this thing. :)
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Good luck...40lbs in 12 weeks seems pretty aggressive.
  • 1PeachyDiva
    Options
    I need to join this challenge! I lost 30.5 lbs from May 1 to June 27. I have 40 more to go! I used TrimendousYou.com - Pretty reasonable rate per month.
  • becman1
    becman1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I am going to lose 40 pounds with you girls. Let's Do It!! By SEPTEMBER!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wow good luck 40 pounds in 12 weeks in very aggressive. your entire waking life is going to be centered around diet and exercise :laugh:

ETA. you're young, so it might not be all that life intrusive for you. anyway, good luck!

i've been at this 6 months and still havent lost 40 pounds :laugh:
  • becman1
    becman1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You have to set goals to achieve goals. My goal is 40 pounds. If I make it GREAT, if not I will be really happy with my efforts and however much I lose. My mind is made up to do it! Believe in yourself and be positive. What if you only lose 30? Oh well I will be so thankful I set a goal and did it! Do it with us!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have 40-50 left to lose and I would love to lose it that quick... the reality is that won't happen for me though. Good luck to all of you. Add me if you would like
  • Winnie524
    Winnie524 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really need to lose 40lbs...I fear losing it quickly though. I really want it to be a permanent and attainable goal. Good luck to you all. Can't wait to see your progress :)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    So, seeing as how we are all pushing ourselves for 40lbs by end of Sept... please, feel free to ADD ME for support. We'll rock this!
  • rosettabanks1931
    Options
    I'm willing and wanting to enter this challenge send me info immediately please.
  • mrsjay4life
    mrsjay4life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! But am puzzled by why terry sparks
    Diet plans are so secretive from the public
    That one friend can't explain to another on how
    It really works? I can understand what work for
    You may not work for others and yes of course
    He is trying to make is dollar too. It's just like if
    Someone try the 30 day shred and they explain
    It to a friend but with sparks you are told not
    To talk about it really don't get it! Lots of great results
    Are pic on Facebook so there must be something
    Why it's a secret.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I agree that's aggressive. I lost that amount in 9 mos. Good luck!
  • Frenique9
    Options
    From what Ive been told, Terry Starks plan is basically 5 small meals a day and excercise twice a day
    No sugars, dairy, junk, bread, or processed foods only drink water and eat lean meats and frozen veggies, also very small portions of fresh fruit one being half a grapefruit in the morning and the other being about 5 starwberries . Stick to this for 5 weeks and u should see results