Tinder app

Options
farmers_daughter
farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
Is Tinder considered a dating app?

Cause I just caught my ex husband on there....he is currently married, and it was "active 1 hour ago"

I laughed...a cheaters a cheaters a cheater.

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You got some drama in your life.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it, but my perception of Tinder is that it is for hooking up.
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nm
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Cause I just caught my ex husband on there....he is currently married, and it was "active 1 hour ago"

If he's your ex, why do you care?
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Nah...no drama. I was just curious... I found it laughable. Hes an idiot in many ways so eh...no worries here just lessons learned.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Nah...no drama. I was just curious... I found it laughable. Hes an idiot in many ways so eh...no worries here just lessons learned.

Don't you kinda gotta be signed up for Tinder to see whose online? I dont use it but I have friends who do, and you know exactly what that is if you signed up. Dating would be a stretch.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You seem to be looking for drama. You don't find it just a tiny bit pathetic, spying on your ex's activity on a hook-up app.?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    You seem to be looking for drama. You don't find it just a tiny bit pathetic, spying on your ex's activity on a hook-up app.?

I would say that anything free app is made for something else other than dating. The above clearly does not know what tinder is or they would not of said comment.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

I believe it is.

So you were on the app??
    Why were you on the app??

He is an "ex"??
  • MityMax96
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Touche
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    from what ive read it sounds like a random hook up app and not dating.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    It's whatever you want it to be. A lot of people use it for a random hookup app. One the other hand, I met the man I'm dating now on it.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    ....... On the other hand, I met the man I'm dating now on it.

You sure?
    We haven't been on a date yet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • MityMax96
    Options

She's not spying, she was using it herself and happened to see him there. I don't think she's looking for drama, I think she's having a laugh.

What would have been really funny is that they "hooked" up due to said app.....
    How awkward would that have been?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing. I caught my wife on Grindr. Wait....you don't think that means something do you?
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Yes it is.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    its a dating and/or hookup site, so I didn't use that longer than 5 minutes. But, why would you be on there looking for your ex? If you found him, how do you not know what it is? And, I get that he's re-married, but why do you care? I'm sorry, but it kind of seems like you were looking to start some trouble.
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    met my girlfriend on there. You take it as it comes!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

Don't you kinda gotta be signed up for Tinder to see whose online? I dont use it but I have friends who do, and you know exactly what that is if you signed up. Dating would be a stretch.

Yes. You have to be signed in to see who's online. That's why I'm curious why OP is playing it like she doesn't know what it is.