I WANT THOSE SUMMER SEXY ARMS!!

Options
JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD EXERCISES THAT WILL HELP TONE YOUR ARMS???? I WOULD LIKE TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO WAVE WITH MY HAND AND NOT MY ARM FAT LOL!!

Replies

• CJWirth09
    CJWirth09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I struggle with my arms. I can't seem to ever get them slim and toned. Thanks ahead of time all!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Interested on replies to this...
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Chalean Extreme through Beachbody, or P90X through Beachbody.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Chalean Exreme, Turbo Fire
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    P90X Baby! That workout will kick your arms into serious shape.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    my favorite are just all the machines and free wieghts at the gym :] i love doing curls, lets, tricep work and all :] after about 3 weeks I am starting to notice a change :D yeee!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am in the free weight and machines group! Working wonders if you stick with it and do it right!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Tricep kickbacks, tricep dips, overhead triceps, various versions of bicep curls, shoulder raises, upright rows, and the old standby: the pushup. I'm also finding that yoga is really defining my arms. All those "downward dog" and "yoga pushups" really hammer that area...in a gentle way.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    ChaLEAN Extreme for sure!! It is a weight lifting workout and totally changed my arms, shoulders, back and more. You can see my before and after photos on my profile page. I used this program and went from a size 14 to a size 6 in less than 90 days and now...can't stop buying tank tops and sleeveless shirts!
    Risa
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm starting to see the cut come in, but I use free weights and machines and a lot of cardio.
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am using an exercise band with handles . Wrap it around your waist . I use it to do tricep curls, bicep curls, just pushing arms up over head , etc ... It really works your arms, that back fat (tricep curls) ... Good luck !!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a 90 day Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid schedule on Jan. 31 in an effort to build muscle that I can actually see since I've lost about 20 lbs. I'm hoping to get nicely toned arms by summer!

Sharon
  • bombshellspell
    Options
    oh my lord me too!!!!!!!!!! how awesome would that be?!
  • jillelmo
    Options
    ya jodi said anything by beachbody is supposed to be hard core
  • crawdiddy01
    Options
    Ive been told for any sort of toning to just do cadio! Anyhow I had a rough day and ur post mde me laugh! Appreciate it!
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred made my arms shrink so much- but I think it was partly due to that fact that I have been using 5lb hand weights when most people will recommend 2-3lbs. I have also heard great things about The Biggest Loser's Power Sculpt DVD.
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My trainer last summer had me working with free weights - 8 lbs. She worked me 3 times per week for 4 weeks, and I could definitely see a difference!!! Ready to start doing that again so that when summer comes, my arms won't be flapping in the breeze.
  • All_Mimsy
    All_Mimsy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like Tamilee Webb's "I Want That Body" DVD, which includes two short workout routines for your arms (in addition to abs and buns workouts). You'll need free weights for it.
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Bike riding is good for triceps. The back and forth upper body motion especially when your up out of the saddle.