Tinder app

Options
2»

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I think it's more of a hookup or sexting app...I mean, it could be for dating if you want to weed through the perverts.

And there are tons of married guys on there.

I used it for about a week and that was enough :sad:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    ....... On the other hand, I met the man I'm dating now on it.

You sure?
    We haven't been on a date yet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    ....... On the other hand, I met the man I'm dating now on it.

You sure?
    We haven't been on a date yet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I used to be on a dating site, the infamous POF, and I saw some of my neighbors, and even a few clients of mine. LOL. I don't think she was "spying". You people are so dramatic. I think she was just on there, and saw his profile. No big deal. It's easy to run across people you know on those sites. Especially if you live close to each other.

I was on PoF too! I just deleted my profile Friday :bigsmile: that site was a *kitten* show.

Anyway - you can't 'spy' on someone on Tinder. It's not facebook - you can't stalk them. Their photo comes up, you swipe left for no and right for yes. If you swipe left you're never going to see them come up in your search again.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Nah...no drama. I was just curious... I found it laughable. Hes an idiot in many ways so eh...no worries here just lessons learned.
    You seem to be looking for drama. You don't find it just a tiny bit pathetic, spying on your ex's activity on a hook-up app.?

crikes, why do you have to be so aggro?

as someone else already said, you cant stalk someone on the app. they either come up or they dont.
  • mustlovecakes
    Options
    Its whatever you want it to be. It's basically hot or not....