Looking for friends with 50+ Lbs to lose!!

Options
Hello everyone!
I just created my profile today and I am looking for motivation and support to help with my weight loss journey!
Ive been off and on diets a lot and this time im really trying to stick with it. AND I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Add me so we can help each other through this journey!

Replies

• sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me. I have 40lbs to go from 80! This is a good site and there are a lot of supportative people on here. Good luck on your Journey!
  • cmacc03
    cmacc03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES! I just recently joined but my journey is starting today. My goal is to lose over 50 pounds. It will be a struggle but I'm determined to do it. I need a lot of support and would love to start a friendship! Good luck!
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    100+++ to lose, everyone feel free to add me!!
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. I have lost 81 and would still like to lose another 50 ... feel free to add me.
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have 56 pounds to lose. i've lost 26 so far so that gives me the total goal of 82 pounds!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need to lose 100+ lbs. Started June 2014 (down 31 lbs) so far but still more to go. Will be happy to help keep you motivated
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!

Feel free to add me...I have 45 to lose (i know not your criteria :P ) but...always looking to give encouragement and receive it no matter how much someone has to lose.

good luck on your journey!
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Just sent you a friend request. I am 25 and have about 140 to lose. Anyone can add me. I am always looking for more friends!!
  • msluttrell
    Options
    Hello everyone,

A few months back I joined myfitnesspal as a weight watchers replacement. Unfortunately I didn't follow through with weight watchers or myfitnesspal. I am extremely committed to losing weight. My problem is the motivation and actually learning how to eat right. I refuse to get on a scale for fear of what I might see. I admit that weight watchers was great. I actually lost 30 lbs but gained 40 back! I accept full responsibility for my weight gain. I want to see the under side of 200. My goal right now is to see 190 lbs. I dared the scale today and I am 241. I would love to help you in your weight loss journey as I am sure you will help me with mine! Let's do this!:smile:
  • Dragonflize
    Dragonflize Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am here ! I got 60 to lose ,,,,let's do it !!!! Di
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me I am motivational and I like motivational friends not friend collectors. I have 50+ lbs to lose 63lbs ????
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    I have approx. 130lbs to lose...everyone is welcome to add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all...feel free to add me..I have recently gained back and once more need to lose 50...we got this!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request already. My overall goal is about 70 pounds (it will depend on how I feel when I reach that if I want to lose more or not). So far I'm down 15 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me if they wish.
  • debbiephillips5473
    Options
    Hi trudy, I am looking for friends who are in the same boat as me. 100 plus pounds to lose. I would like to lose about 120.
    Wanna be my buddy? how did you get that counter bar that shows you how much you have lost ?
    Debbie Phillips
  • FigureMeHourglass
    Options
    100lbs to lose so you can add me:smile::smile:
  • debbiephillips5473
    Options
    Hello everyone from Texas. I am a 64 yr old woman who is looking for buddies who are on the journey to lose 100 plus pounds. i would like to lose about 120. i would also like to get that ticker counter thingie that show your weight loss, but, i can't figure out how to get it.
    Debbie
  • redsoxmj
    Options
    Right here! ready to lose, working really hard going to the gym 4-5x/week, eating healthy. Starting a 6-week challenge with my gym on Sept 29th so really pushing it as hard as I can then. Bought a scale and learning right now how to use it, before I start measuring EVERYTHING! Anyone feel free to add me, diary is open for all to look and keep me on the right track!
  • Isejimar
    Options
    Hi! I am new here and am looking to lose at least 90lbs.