Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends with 50+ Lbs to lose!!

Hello everyone!
I just created my profile today and I am looking for motivation and support to help with my weight loss journey!
Ive been off and on diets a lot and this time im really trying to stick with it. AND I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Add me so we can help each other through this journey!

Replies

• sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome! You can add me. I have 40lbs to go from 80! This is a good site and there are a lot of supportative people on here. Good luck on your Journey!
  • cmacc03
    cmacc03 Posts: 1 Member
    YES! I just recently joined but my journey is starting today. My goal is to lose over 50 pounds. It will be a struggle but I'm determined to do it. I need a lot of support and would love to start a friendship! Good luck!
  • 100+++ to lose, everyone feel free to add me!!
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    hi and welcome. I have lost 81 and would still like to lose another 50 ... feel free to add me.
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    feel free to add me, I have 56 pounds to lose. i've lost 26 so far so that gives me the total goal of 82 pounds!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Feel free to add me, I need to lose 100+ lbs. Started June 2014 (down 31 lbs) so far but still more to go. Will be happy to help keep you motivated
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Hi there and welcome!

Feel free to add me...I have 45 to lose (i know not your criteria :P ) but...always looking to give encouragement and receive it no matter how much someone has to lose.

good luck on your journey!
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Hey!!! Just sent you a friend request. I am 25 and have about 140 to lose. Anyone can add me. I am always looking for more friends!!
  • Hello everyone,

A few months back I joined myfitnesspal as a weight watchers replacement. Unfortunately I didn't follow through with weight watchers or myfitnesspal. I am extremely committed to losing weight. My problem is the motivation and actually learning how to eat right. I refuse to get on a scale for fear of what I might see. I admit that weight watchers was great. I actually lost 30 lbs but gained 40 back! I accept full responsibility for my weight gain. I want to see the under side of 200. My goal right now is to see 190 lbs. I dared the scale today and I am 241. I would love to help you in your weight loss journey as I am sure you will help me with mine! Let's do this!:smile:
  • Dragonflize
    Dragonflize Posts: 22 Member
    I am here ! I got 60 to lose ,,,,let's do it !!!! Di
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Hey you can add me I am motivational and I like motivational friends not friend collectors. I have 50+ lbs to lose 63lbs ????
  • I have approx. 130lbs to lose...everyone is welcome to add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hey all...feel free to add me..I have recently gained back and once more need to lose 50...we got this!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I am looking to lose 50
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    I sent you a friend request already. My overall goal is about 70 pounds (it will depend on how I feel when I reach that if I want to lose more or not). So far I'm down 15 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me if they wish.
  • Hi trudy, I am looking for friends who are in the same boat as me. 100 plus pounds to lose. I would like to lose about 120.
    Wanna be my buddy? how did you get that counter bar that shows you how much you have lost ?
    Debbie Phillips
  • 100lbs to lose so you can add me:smile::smile:
  • Hello everyone from Texas. I am a 64 yr old woman who is looking for buddies who are on the journey to lose 100 plus pounds. i would like to lose about 120. i would also like to get that ticker counter thingie that show your weight loss, but, i can't figure out how to get it.
    Debbie
  • Right here! ready to lose, working really hard going to the gym 4-5x/week, eating healthy. Starting a 6-week challenge with my gym on Sept 29th so really pushing it as hard as I can then. Bought a scale and learning right now how to use it, before I start measuring EVERYTHING! Anyone feel free to add me, diary is open for all to look and keep me on the right track!
  • Hi! I am new here and am looking to lose at least 90lbs.