Looking for friends with 50+ Lbs to lose!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kanikavishvesh
    kanikavishvesh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi!

You can go to apps and choose a ticker. Here is the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/home

Hope this help.
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

I am looking to lose around 50lbs myself. I lost 55 back in 2012 and then within the last year I put ~35 of it back on. So I'm back at it, hoping to kick *kitten* again. Sending you a friend request.as.soon.as.I.finish.typing.this.

Good luck :drinker:
  • kwarner87
    kwarner87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+... so far I have lost ALMOST 25 lbs.
  • shalovelee
    Options
    hello you can add me
  • shalovelee
    Options
    hello lets do this!!!!!!:mad: at the fat add me
  • shalovelee
    Options
    hey add me we can and will do this:flowerforyou: i have lost 60 lbs it took me a while but i did it now im at 210 from 270 and i have 40 more to go
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm down 25 and still need to lose at least 35 more. I track everything and try to interact.
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have about 80 more lbs to go, already lost 125lbs.
  • Finallyfitin2015
    Options
    I need to lose 80 lbs and am committed to doing it this time - feel free to add me!
  • IrishPenny
    Options
    In the same boat....all of the above....feel free to add me and let's ALL HELP EACH OTHER!!
  • Elivingword
    Elivingword Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just joined yesterday. I am encouraged and ready to approach this journey. Wishing all well who are on the journey also.