Where are my Big Beautiful Women at? I need more friends

Options

Replies

• lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am at 50 year old woman with at leat 100 lbs to loose and looking for supportive friends to encourage and support me. Are you game? Lynne from Maine.
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me, and I'm open to anyone who logs in regularly and is supportive and seeking others to help motivate and go thru the journey together!
    I log in regularly now that I rejoined in July and I have a lot to lose. Right now I have switched to trying to maintain though as having baby in 6 weeks. I eat healthy, drink lots of water, and try to stay semi active. Of course keeping up with my 4 yr old and 16 month old are enough usually with some walking :)

My goal / plan is to lose at least 80 lbs within the next year and I am determined to make it happen.
  • brismum10
    brismum10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi bbws, my name is lisa and I am 5 foot 2 and weigh 330 pound or 150kg I need to lose a significant amount of weight over 200 pounds and would like to be friends with those facing similar issdues as me, I have finally decided to get serious about this journey and need all the support and friends I can get, in exchange I also like to support and encourage on their weightloss journeys, anybody feel free to add me. I believe each and everyone of us can do this we just need to believe it ourselves xo
  • attia27
    attia27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me
  • roger097
    roger097 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    let us be friends I need to loose 30 lbs
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I need friemds and I have about 175lbs left to go. Everyone who wants to can feel free to add me
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm counted out :/

***looks at ticker, kicks rocks** I'm still counted in :sad:

OP: When I started here, I had the same sort of thinking, that people who are also needing to lose 100+ lbs. would best understand my struggle/gurney/whatever and be better able help me through it. At this point, most of my FL isn't in that category at all (needing to lose or having lost as much weight as I have). But, I've learned so much from them. And been encouraged by. And entertained by. And had lots of great pictures of to ogle.

I'd really recommend connecting up with people based on personality, rather than on some arbitrary "you must have xxx to lose" criteria.

I didn't say you had to have X amount to lose in order to be my friend. I welcome all shapes, sizes and genders. I just figured that maybe I could relate more to women and wanted to show my BBW pride a little.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    BBW right here! Have 150 lbs still to lose! Add me if you want! Am on everyday and love the motivation I receive as well as motivating others!
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Count me in, Lost 42lb in 9 weeks , now just need to lose that again 3 more times or maybe more. I started at 322lb so needing to lose half of my weight just to reach very top end of my healthy weight range. I am going to be around for a while and so far have logged in daily. I imagine it will be a year or more before i reach goal.
  • suzysunshine14
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    BBW Here!!!!! Anyone can add me.
  • Shadow427
    Shadow427 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am new to message boards and would love to be a part of this group!

How do I do it? LOL!
  • HeyitsTay92
    HeyitsTay92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log daily and have an open diary. I have 80 pounds total to lose, and I'm 12 down. Started almost 50 day ago. I'll send you a request, but anyone feel free to add me :) just recently cleaned out my friend list of people who haven't logged in a long time
  • tallen004
    Options
    I'm just starting this journey to lose 100 pounds!
    I would love to connect with people with a similar goal!
    I know this is not going to be an easy journey but with lots of support and friends, it's achievable!
    Please feel free to add me to anyone embarking on the same journey or who has made progress along the way!
    Tina
  • everlastingfernweh
    Options
    Here! I need serious motivation too... I've gone backwards and trying to get back into logging and keeping on track! Feel free to add me!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am working my way down from 330 to 165, and I'm currently sitting at 287. 43 pounds down, 122 to go!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Even though I have been here for 3 years, I am just re-dedicating myself. Have lost 5lbs so far with loads more to go! I have goals to meet!
  • mallie315
    Options
    Hey all! I am getting back on track. I have lost 4 pounds so far! Only 96 to go!!!!
  • FemWeight
    Options
    PCR2saR.jpg

Only down about 6 lbs another 90+ to go. Always up to add more friends :)
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am on my last 50 pounds to lose after losing 27 plus pounds so far. Weight loss and I have NEVER gotten along but I am ready to fight and win this time!!! I log on every day for sure. Feel free to send a friend request!!!