Replies

• Shadow427
    Shadow427 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like your quote!
  • PinupGirl13
    PinupGirl13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I am just recommitting to my health after yo yo ing in and out of impossible health plans or those that don't feel right. I just started a really wonderful program that uses hypnosis (so awesome). I'm in L.A. This one feels manageable and moderate. I was always fit till I had some health problems.

They basically took me from a size 6 to a 16 in the matter of a few months. It was pseudo cushings disease. It basically pumps cortisol like nobody's business.

I am loving myself through the changes in my mind, habits, and body. I want to feel like 'myself' again.

I'm kind of enjoying my fitness pal and all of the communities. If you are in the L.A. area hit me up! I'm scared that it won't work, but I kind of know that since I'm making lifestyle changes and not 'going on a diet.' I think it will stick this time.

Feeling very hopeful. I have about 60 lbs to lose in total. I'm starting with 40. Here's to your health!

-P.G.13 (Ha! My acronym turned out to be that).
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Started at 318, lost 90, but fell off the wagon the last couple of months. I've gained back 5 lbs (booo) and am getting back in gear!

I have another 60 lbs to go, or so :)
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    so what happens when you stop being a BBW, do you quit all your friends because they know longer know the struggle like you do?

what if one of your BBW friends becomes a non-BBW before you do, do you quit her? or does she quit you?

this seems like a lot of work for just meeting people
  • Mirandae1221
    Mirandae1221 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and my goal is to lose this over 40 weight. I refuse to let age give me the excuse to being fat. I will be giving and seeking motivation as well. I will be working on keeping my my days meals under 1300 calories. Please feel free to add me to your list of friends.

Starting Weight 185 as of today..............
    Goal is to lose 20lbs by New years (90 days)
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm a BBW with junk in the trunk and thick legs. I've seriously got the biggest calves LOL Love them, but they're some big ones. No stick figure here. FR me if you'd like
  • PinupGirl13
    PinupGirl13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it Rose!!!
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am about to turn 50 y.o. and have been BBW for about 12 years. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, so my ability to exercise has plummeted, but I am now more motivated than ever to reduce the burden on my joints. I hope to find and offer support. I usually only log on during the week, but sometimes find time on weekends (still "old school" with cell phone). Anyone can add me. :flowerforyou:
  • UghLorUgh
    UghLorUgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this Topic Thread. :)

I'm a BBW with a lot of work ahead of me but I've never been so motivated to shed the pounds. I'm on MFP everyday. Add me if you'd like.
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    looking to lose 120 pounds, hit me uppp !!! I need friendsssss. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    so what happens when you stop being a BBW, do you quit all your friends because they know longer know the struggle like you do?

what if one of your BBW friends becomes a non-BBW before you do, do you quit her? or does she quit you?

^^^THIS seems like a lot of work
  • Mota_ch
    Options
    Hi!

I just started my journey and I would love to make some new friends! My name is Tábata and I need to lose over 65Kg.
  • sherilinvegas
    sherilinvegas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a BBW who just started and I want to lose 100 lbs I'd love to have support and friends
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Well, I've always believed that beauty is in the eye of the beholder… so I'll let you make that determination yourself if I fit that category… But I am big and a woman! :-) Ticker is accurate for weight loss… and I have about 125 more to go. Today is Day 115 for me.
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    PCR2saR.jpg

Only down about 6 lbs another 90+ to go. Always up to add more friends :)

I've seen this before and really love it! Pretty is there, big or small
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I don't quit friends. Once you've been there, you can be a great support to others. Why do folks keep looking at this as a bad thing? I'm trying to show that I'm proud in my own skin and am on this track like all of these other beautiful ladies.
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    er my gerd...some people!! I'm big. I will probably always have a big girl mindset. But I won't always be a big girl!! I have about 100lbs to lose to be in a healthy range for my height. My first goal is a Christmas challenge by some MFP friends and my husband to lose 40 by Christmas. I'm already down 10...my next mini goal is 16lbs by the 30th of this month!! OY!! better get rocken!
  • mama_with_goals
    Options
    I need friends that can relate to me and my goals. I am married and have 3 kids, I work too much and make too little to join a gym. I do workout DVDs(Jillian Michaels Body Revolution) daily and walk when I can. I am in the "obese" category, and I'm tired of it!!! Please let's motivate each other and get to be that skinny b!&@# in us all. Lol. Feel free to add me!!!