6 week 6 pack & 30 day shred..start tonight!

Options
I am starting jillian michaels 6wk6pk dvd tonight....I recently finished 2 rounds of the 30 day shred with awesome results and im going strong. Im going to alternate between 6wk6pk and shred every day, 5-6x a week....ex...

tues. 6wk6pk
wed shred L1
thur 6wk6pk
sat shred L2
sun 6wk6pk
mon shred L3
and so on......

anyone wanna join or support!..add me if you want!
:)

Replies

• norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I should be getting my 30-day shred on friday =D i cant wait!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    ahhhh, i wish i had 6wk6pk but i don't :(
    i'll be doing the 30 day slimdown program in about 2 weeks though. I've got 11 days left of the shred & then i'm taking a week off of "programs" & am just going to do random whatever-i-feel-like-that-day workouts, and then it's right back into the 30 day slimdown program!!
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what the 6w6pk dvd was like? Have you tried it yet? How long is it and is it different levels? I'm on day 10 of the 30DS and enjoying it. Will probably be looking to add something else in another few weeks.
    Good Luck!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what the 6w6pk dvd was like? Have you tried it yet? How long is it and is it different levels? I'm on day 10 of the 30DS and enjoying it. Will probably be looking to add something else in another few weeks.
    Good Luck!!
    I saw it but have not tried it til tonight. its 30 minutes long with 2 levels.
    keep enjoying shred!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    i'll be doing the 30 day slimdown program in about 2 weeks though. I've got 11 days left of the shred & then i'm taking a week off of "programs" & am just going to do random whatever-i-feel-like-that-day workouts, and then it's right back into the 30 day slimdown program!!
    thats a great plan!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options

Hey! I was just thinking doing the Slimdown in two weeks when I return from India. I'm only 3 days away from completing the Shred. Let's be friends and motivate each other through the slimdown?
  • shreddingit
    Options
    First day of 6wk6pk was bad!....I had a migraine but still wanted to do it to get a feeling for it, man its crazy...glad im alternating, this would get old fast, lol
  • kmvbear
    kmvbear Posts: 16
    Options
    Just did my 1st shred session! Awesome! How did you track it in the diary? Your abs will be killer after the 6wk6pk, I'm sure! JM rocks!!!!
  • mizliz1981
    Options
    I totally interested. I do the 30 day shred and the boost your metabolism but plan on buying the six week six pack on friday.
    It is amazing what it does for your body I am so impress:)
  • shreddingit
    Options
    Just did my 1st shred session! Awesome! How did you track it in the diary? Your abs will be killer after the 6wk6pk, I'm sure! JM rocks!!!!
    a HRM is the best tool!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    I totally interested. I do the 30 day shred and the boost your metabolism but plan on buying the six week six pack on friday.
    It is amazing what it does for your body I am so impress:)
    let us know how you like it,
  • shreddingit
    Options
    Day 2 of 6w6p, no migraine this time, it was crazy good! jill has me up and down, never thought those supermans could get more advance!...was able to burn 400 calories....this is a great dvd.
  • penne356
    Options
    I'll like to join =) but I won't be doing 30 day shred - instead, I'll be doing 6 week 6 packs for the next 30 days - 15 days for level 1 and 15 for level 2.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I'm joining! I'll start in the AM :D
  • penne356
    Options
    Day one of 6wk6pk completed. I logged it as low impact aerobics :/
  • shreddingit
    Options
    you should totally get a HRM to log the right calories you burn :)
  • shreddingit
    Options
    yesterday was rest day, tonight doing shred L2 Day 2......arms are soar since Day 1 of it two days ago! :)
  • penne356
    Options

I know I should but HRMs are a little pricey for me though I'm saving money to get one sooner or later :)

How much do you burn during 6wk6pk?
  • shreddingit
    Options

I know I should but HRMs are a little pricey for me though I'm saving money to get one sooner or later :)

How much do you burn during 6wk6pk?
    it varies if Im warmed up from a run its about 300-400, if im cool its about 150-200....
  • shreddingit
    Options
    so I have completed 5 days of 6wk6pk, tonight is Day 5 of shred L2...Im also going to add a jakcie warner dvd on sunday, so now each dvd will be 2days a week.. :)