LCHF - newbie

Options
Hi All,

I am new to LCHF. Would really just love some guidelines about how much protein/fat etc I am supposed to have each day.
I'm struggling at the moment, just to get the balance right. I lost a few kilos and I've stalled.

If anyone could point me in the direction of another thread or website I'd be most grateful!

Thanks heaps!

Replies

• icandothiskd
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm doing LCHF too :). Reddit.com has been an amazing (and inspirational) resource for me. G to reddit, type in "keto" in the search. On the side there is a link to a calculator that helps you figure out your macros (carbs/protein/fat).

Hope that helps! Good luck!
  • lowcarbmumma
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you so much!!
  • AZ8683
    AZ8683 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've actually just started the LCHF diet myself. It took me a few days to not only adjust to items to avoid (had no idea sugar was so many carbs) but to really feel like I can handle this diet. I was such a pasta fiend before but it's surprisingly easy to pick up when you're not living off of low fat tasteless junk daily.

I did type in my stats on the Keto Calculator which, though I don't think I'm technically Keto since I'm going more for 50G carbs, was still a huge help for general guidelines.

http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/