I'm pretty new here, need someone to lose with.

Options
Hey guys, I've been using the app for 16 days and am ready to commit. Sadly, I don't have anyone to share in the weight loss journey with me. I'm 23, female, 5'8, and down from 230 to 223 so far (weighing in again soon).I have a physically demanding job, so I don't work out often but I've been tracking my caloric intake. So far, it's been working for me, but I'm starting to feel discouraged because I feel alone in this. I know that sounds lame, haha, but I feel like this would be easier if I could see how others are handling it. Everyone I know is either very thin, eating normally, "fat and happy", or just plain judgemental and I need positive motivation. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can encourage each other as we step closer to our goals.

Replies

• bairborne
    bairborne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, we are here to help you through your journey! I lost 50 pounds and gained 20 back and now trying to get back to where I was. We can all do it together:wink:
  • ulala424
    ulala424 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You've done so well on your own so far!! Be proud of that! Support does help in the long run and I'm sure you'll find a lot of that here. Sending you a request. :)
  • dmegk5
    dmegk5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm sort of new too. I've been using the app as well as the weight watchers app to track what I eat. I'm 19, female and I'm at 262 so I have quite a ways to go. I'm kind of in a similar boat as I don't really know anyone who is trying to lose weight. With the schedule I have of college classes and work I don't really work out besides walking to class on campus which helps a little. I can't afford to pay to go to the weight watchers meetings so this is the next best thing! I like knowing that there is a support group out there!
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I've sent your a friend request. I think it is easier having support. Its a good motivator when you get the encouragement :)
  • paulishaprintup
    Options
    I'm new here to. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful :) if you need support feel free to add me. I'm 27 and this is day 2 for me !
  • paulishaprintup
    Options
    Can someone tell me if the rectangle box with the weight chart shows up under my response?
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me.
    Always hoping to help people!
    And so I can get motivation back!
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    No mam it doesn't.
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been using the app for 16 days and am ready to commit. Sadly, I don't have anyone to share in the weight loss journey with me. I'm 23, female, 5'8, and down from 230 to 223 so far (weighing in again soon).I have a physically demanding job, so I don't work out often but I've been tracking my caloric intake. So far, it's been working for me, but I'm starting to feel discouraged because I feel alone in this. I know that sounds lame, haha, but I feel like this would be easier if I could see how others are handling it. Everyone I know is either very thin, eating normally, "fat and happy", or just plain judgemental and I need positive motivation. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can encourage each other as we step closer to our goals.

I would be happy to be your weight loss buddy! I am a 32 year old guy who has lost a total of 169 lbs. Always nice to have someone to share the journey with!