Need active friends.

Options
I have great friends here, but many of them quit, MIA, or deactivated. I would love to add some more active friends!

Replies

• IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, pretty active :smile:

73529108.png
  • Laura_2186
    Laura_2186 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to the whole friend side of MFP but feel free to add me :)
  • emackitchen
    emackitchen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me, I'm relatively active! :smile:
  • cristianafriscini
    Options
    i'm pretty active :) log in everyday and writing something now and then! feel free to add me;)
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm new and need friends too---I'm active, so far!:smile:
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add, I'm logged in 24/7 ????
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me
  • DancingWildernessWarrior
    Options
    I have been on here for a while and am starting fitness journey with my cousin. We both have long term goals that include tracking what we eat so I will be active for a while. Always looking to meet new friends so feel free to add me. :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Anyone feel free to add me. Daily log in
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 25 pounds I'm on daily
  • mah867
    Options
    Me too! I'm new but who doesn't love friends? Have a long way to go so I hope I'll be pretty active :)
  • goddessfat101
    Options
    I'm new but pretty active. Add me! :smile:
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been logging daily since January (except for that pesky vacation with no cell service in July). Down 125lbs, feel free to add me.
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Request sent!

I'm online daily and always looking for other ladies who are active as well. I've lost 57lbs and have 20-30lbs to go. My diaries are also open for friends! :flowerforyou:
  • LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on all the time :D
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Please say a little note why. Also- be warned. I delete people who are inactive for 30+ days, or who post fad-y bullshiz.
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and try to respond daily to friends. Plan to be here long time as I believe in maintenance. Good luck on the journey. Yup, it's a journey, lifestyle, I have bought into the whole thing
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Add me, I have been on this site for over 700 days. Have lost a lot of friends, so looking for some new ones ????
  • LMYERS94
    LMYERS94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I love supporting others and seeing how everyone is doing, it sure keeps me going!