post ur belly fat loss photo!

Options
I love LOVE READING all the success stories out there. Any one who had stubborn belly fat that would love to flaunt there weight loss please post we would love to see the inspirarion!

Replies

• fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    IMG_1363_zps64fac12d.jpg

IMG_1078_zps5a5d96a0.jpg

These pics were taken a little over a year apart ;) hope I did the pics right lol
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yay! I hope to look that good in a swimmin suit soon!! U loook amazing!!
  • MandyGraham73
    MandyGraham73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    IMG_1363_zps64fac12d.jpg

IMG_1078_zps5a5d96a0.jpg

These pics were taken a little over a year apart ;) hope I did the pics right lol

Wow, your tiny. Well done. Hopefully I'll look that good someday.
  • caspergirl07
    caspergirl07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    IMG_1363_zps64fac12d.jpg

IMG_1078_zps5a5d96a0.jpg

You look amazing :happy: Congrats!!
  • mmalkove
    Options
    Looking good! I just started 3 1/2 months ago but I am already down 77 lbs.! from 285 to 208 now. Here is a before and not quite after, I am still a work in progress. Plus the 2nd pic was taken at 215 lbs. :happy: I get asked a lot how the hell I lost 40 lbs. the first month. The answer is always the same, Diet and exercise. I am doing low carb and walk/hike/run 45 minutes 5 times a week and do Bikram Yoga at least once a week. That's it, I should hit goal weight of 200 soon and keep going until I am feeling just right.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee443/MMalkove/JunetoSeptember2014.jpg

Image link below not working so if you want to see I guess copy and paste the link ABOVE.

JunetoSeptember2014.jpg
  • CORTNEY5
    CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I just started 3 1/2 months ago but I am already down 77 lbs.! from 285 to 208 now. Here is a before and not quite after, I am still a work in progress. Plus the 2nd pic was taken at 215 lbs. :happy: I get asked a lot how the hell I lost 40 lbs. the first month. The answer is always the same, Diet and exercise. I am doing low carb and walk/hike/run 45 minutes 5 times a week and do Bikram Yoga at least once a week. That's it, I should hit goal weight of 200 soon and keep going until I am feeling just right.

JunetoSeptember2014.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!