Replies

• FIREBALL777
    Options
    Everyone can add me thanks
  • chuflet
    chuflet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Louisa and I'm 24 from the uk.

Just joined fml with at least 100lbs to lose and I'm looking for big beautiful lady friends so we can motivate and support each other. :)
  • chuflet
    chuflet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Louisa and I'm 24 from the uk.

Just joined fml with at least 100lbs to lose and I'm looking for big beautiful lady friends so we can motivate and support each other. :)

...mfp not fml haha Freudian slip?
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you would like to be my friend you can add me. I haven't been here in a while, but am back now. I lost 40 lbs. on myfitnesspal last year, but slid way down that hill. I am ready to climb back up it and then some! My goal is 80 in all, but that that 40 back by feb. Looking forward to befriending some of you guys.
  • Diaaquino82
    Options
    Finally!!! People I can be motivated with and understand. It can be such a struggle at times. I would love it if anyone can add me to their friends list. I'm always up and down. Hopefully everyone can motivate each other in this awesome journey. I'm like 200lbs, my goal weight is 150.
  • SuperHero_Kitty
    SuperHero_Kitty Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    BBW (For now! ;P) I weigh 263 right now! Would love friends for motivation and support. People who I can also motivate and support through this journey! Anyone add me, and in the message let me know something quirky about yourself!
  • Elivingword
    Elivingword Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I joined on tonight 9-22-14. My desire is to lose down to 150 lbs. I need the support of motivation and I am willing to motivate.
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support :)

hats off to all the ladies doing a fantastic job!
  • CassKearns28
    CassKearns28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby and gained about 50 pounds and I would love for you to add me please. I am getting serious about losing weight now that I'm healing well. :) We can so do this girlfriends. Curves and all we are gorgeous!!!!!
  • fluffyfoxx
    Options
    I have a lot of loose and I am gonna do it this time! I will help to motivate you as best I can! You can do it!
  • ThtGirl69
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new on this and would love to add friends to help keep me motivated. I'm not sure how the adding works but please feel free I need all the help and support I can get :)
  • JoyoftheRedeemed
    Options
    Keep it up! You're doing great!
  • njax99
    njax99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sound's like me! I need friends also, I've lost 11 kg, but have about another 30 to go! Definitely need the motivation. I'll send you a request
  • mdj68
    mdj68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Started at 220, lost 40, gained 15 back over the summer (lack of focus and logging in, and too much beer, lol). Ready to be accountable to myself again, 35 more to go!! Let's stick together, ladies!
  • TinaGlorioso
    Options
    I could use plenty of encouragement and inspiration...and I can give it as good as I can take it :) I finally parked further away from work today to give myself more of a walk. I probably should park about ten miles away really. But I also walked 5 blocks to lunch and back. Try to just walk as much as I can at work coming and going here and there because working out when I get home seems difficult. I've lost ten pounds and need to lose about 53 more.
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey there. My starting weight was 344-345 and I'm currently 339 lbs. I'm 21 and could always use more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • TinaGlorioso
    Options
    49301565.png

I'm 58 and can't believe I haven't lost all 58 lbs. I need to lose! LOL! It's funny how those extra calories add up so slowly throughout the years!!! Well, actually it's not so funny. In fact, I've found it down right depressing! I'm only 5'3" so that's a lot for me. I weight 186 lbs.
  • tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only just started to get 'me' back on track yesterday. And I have 27kg (60lb) to loose. ????
  • helensinner
    helensinner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi am Helen
    Lin
    I'm a BBw trying to lose weight before my bypass
    I'm g for friends to help, advise bs support
    I'm going at this are as iv not shared the news with any friends

Many thanks
  • niccinunu
    Options
    I'm new on here and also looking for new buddy's to help motivate me and vice versa.
    I've got a lot to lose and so far I think i'm doing ok, it's weigh day tomorrow.
    x