Whats for dinner!!

Options
No idea what I want for dinner. I have tofu, chicken, whole wheat pasta, brown rice, and veggies. What to make what to make!! What are you guys making?

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Chicken + Whole Wheat Pasta + Veggies = Chicken Stir Fry!
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Eggplant Parmesan!! :) YUMMY!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Salmon with dill sauce, green beans, jasmine rice.
  • pinky4ever
    Options
    sardines with crackers! Yummy!!!:wink:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken & herbs with zucchini and onions for the kids. I'm eating leftovers from last night. Rontini pasta w/peppered ground turkey.
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Or leave out the pasta all together and do a veggie stir-fry. Add a little teriyaki sauce if you have some. For about 4 oz. of veggies its 50 calories and a boneless skinless chicken breast is about 120 :) Enjoy!
  • chrish1981
    Options
    Poached salmon filets with salsa, steamed broccoli, and brown rice...yum! And lean enough that I can have something sweet later.

(I'm talking to you in the freezer, Slim-A-Bear 100 cal ice cream sandwiches :love: )
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Chicken + Whole Wheat Pasta + Veggies = Chicken Stir Fry!

I agree
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im making Curry Chicken over brown rice. Recipe is in the months Clean Eating Magazine- Heres some other ideas:
    http://cleaneatingmag.com/Search-Results.aspx?recipeQuery=chicken
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Black Bean Chili with chicken breast and turkey sausage. Yummy!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    We had homemade pizza, all the fixings for the boys, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and 3 ounces of cheese for me.
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    brown rice tortillas with rice (brown), black beans, salsa, lettuce, yogurt (instead of sour cream--just as good!), guacamole. AND...I'm having a beer!!! After an hour of shoveling snow, I've got the room in my cal count, so I'm splurging.....mmmmm.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I am having Campbell's soup (Select harvest with whole grain noodles) and a grilled cheese sandwich..yum yum! It is snowing here so I wanted something warm. And I saved all day so I could have my fav. grilled cheese sandwich : )
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    We had homemade pizza, all the fixings for the boys, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and 3 ounces of cheese for me.

Oh that sounds delicious! I have the worst luck when I try to make pizza dough. Yum spinach and mushrooms!
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    I'm having beef stir fry! I'd say go with stir fry with the meat+veggies+pasta or rice. So quick!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    We're having a spinach salad with dried cranberries, a few croutons, and catalina dressing.

Also, we're having honey barbeque chicken breasts (pre-made at Weis... it's not saucy, but looks like it has a rub on it).

Dessert will be a choice: half of an apple dumpling, one cheesecake brownie, or a whoopie pie. We usually wait until later to eat this, kind of like a snack!;-)

Shannon
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My dear husband is making turkey chili!!!!!!!!!!! Yum!
  • bikinikillaer
    Options
    We're having breakfast for dinner :) It might not be calorie friendly tonight!

Bacon chocolate chip pancakes (from a mix we got for Christmas), scrambled eggs with a lil S+P, roasted brussel sprouts tossed with caramelized onion and maybe a nip of Lemonciello (lemon liqueur) to warm us up.

It's snowing and being icy outside. It's totally a night for warm roasted foods seasons with herbs and a little bit of sweet. Make it a movie night!
  • bikinikillaer
    Options
    brown rice tortillas with rice (brown), black beans, salsa, lettuce, yogurt (instead of sour cream--just as good!), guacamole. AND...I'm having a beer!!! After an hour of shoveling snow, I've got the room in my cal count, so I'm splurging.....mmmmm.

Sounds awesome! And beers are definitely deserved after snow shoveling. Really outdoor yard work in general. :)
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    SparkRecipes.com!
    Baked Chicken Tortillas :)