Need Encouragement friends

Options
Hi there MFP's. I am not new to MFP. I was on here a few years ago. I am finally back and looking to lose about 50 pounds slowly and this time do it right. I could really use encouragement and give some out as well. I am a 30 years old woman. I am on medications for my depression and anxiety. The meds really help so there is no way I can come off of them. But they have led to 50 lbs of weight gain. I have joined ice skating, badminton, and tennis. I will also be walking daily. I am hoping all of this combined with a caloric deficit will be enough to lose weight. I am from Canada.

Replies

• AmethystIce
    AmethystIce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you ^^ I also need someone to help me stay motivated. Idk why but the motivation lasts for like 2 weeks until I lose it and start slacking off again. Add me if you want and we can help each other out. Thanks and good luck
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I love encouraging new friends anyone feel free to add me!
  • libby2208
    libby2208 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Positive people of the world unite! :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    welcome back You can do this. I recently came back and I am having more success than last time. A lot depends on your attitude.
    One thing that is helping me a lot is I am tracking everything I eat as honestly as possible. If I go over my calorie goal I don't beat myself up I just try to make better choices the next day.

Good Luck!!!!!:smile:
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm always welcoming of new, encouraging friends! Anyone is welcome to add me :-)
  • valissa
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I am also looking for motivation,. I need to add more variety and strength training to my workouts MFP helps me a lot. It really makes a difference when you are logging meals. My exercise is mostly at home on elliptical, I sometimes add weights off and on during workout. I believe consistency helps, just try to keep a routine going and make time for yourself each day. :smile: