New Here on MFP!

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Jess and I am new here on MFP and looking to meet other people with similar fitness goals to chat and motivate each other.
I started working out at the beginning of August. I am currently strength straining to build muscle, though I like to do a mix of exercises such as stronglifts (5x5's), weight lifting, light cardio, yoga, etc. I try to work out at least 3 -4x per week. I am also trying to eat healthier, which is quite a struggle at times along with finding the motivation to go to the gym (though I have realized the hardest part is just getting up and going - once you get there, it's not a problem!)

I am relatively new to working out and nutrition, so I am learning and looking forward to the process...and the results! :)

Replies

• Alta1975
    Options
    Hi Jess,

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend. I am also looking to lose some weight but the training part is not a problem. I LOVE RUNNING AND CYCLING, on my rest days I do cross-training or some yoga...wish I had more time for yoga though. It is good to have you around and look forward to communicate with you.

Hope you have a great day and enjoy every step of your training! Training/sport is the ultimate gift! Enjoy it and share it!