Haven't tracked in 4 days

Options
I've only been at this for 2 weeks and this past week I tanked. I have been to the gym, worked out or tracked since Sat. I did lose a few pounds, but I am already up a 2. I'm still eating poorly. I guess I am posting so I see it written down and try to be more accountable. Just venting and feeling like a loser. Arrgggg!

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Just pick up where you left off.
    I think I joined back in March and didn't really start using the site till a few months after that. So, it may take you a minute to get into the swing of things.
  • MstarsElizabeth
    MstarsElizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started a blog that I update periodically with my success and challenges. I tell everything... Being out of breath because of my weight, rubbing holes in my jeans from the friction of my thighs. When I update, I share the blog with my family. It helps me hold myself accountable. I feel like if I just put myself out there I can't pretend I'm not overweight. It takes a community to help stay on track. You can do this.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Breaking old habits and developing new ones takes time. Give yourself a break and just start over. If you are like most of us, you are going to have good days AND bad days. The trick is to keep on going no matter what. Come on, you CAN do it! :flowerforyou:
  • kate1398
    Options
    I can totally relate....I still get off track (mostly on the weekends) but I get right back on and it makes me feel a little better and want to atleast eat better instead of poorly. Start tracking no matter what you are eating and it will trigger you to eat better. And most of all, don't beat yourself up for it cuz it just makes you want to continue on the "poor" path, lol. I know exactly how you feel as it is a constant struggle with me but I'm finding it easier the more I do it. Good luck and just get back on it!
  • littlepoopa
    Options
    Even when I go off track, I still try to track the calories. It holds me accountable, and gets my butt back in gear after I see all the wasted calories.

I find myself getting frustrated when I retain water...I stay under my calories each day (not terribly under, but under by a couple hundred) and don't lose. I get frustrated, but keep logging, and weighing in once a week no matter what.
  • j3289
    j3289 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words. Back at it today. Went to the gym and logging everything.:)