Reward yourself at goal weight?!

Options
I was just wondering if anyone is going to reward themselves if they get to their goal weight, and what things they might be doing. I'm thinking of going on a shopping spree for some girlie clothes and a new bikini! :)
I appreciate all comments. Thanks!

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Psh. Absolutely. Pin up style bathing suit and a trip to the beach will be in order.
  • McDougal416
    McDougal416 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I plan on going out to eat at my fav Mexican Restaurant... :) And when we've got the money...going shopping and getting me a new dress and some clothes! :)
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    new clothes is an absolute must!! for sure!
  • wewereinfinite
    Options
    My rewards are in my signature, but shopping is also a must!
  • nbct08
    nbct08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am planning new clothes along the way. Maybe shoes too. And my old clothes will look good again.

I already love the way my body is trimming up.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am going to reward myself with lingerie. I haven't owned any since before having children. I am also getting a new hair do, a manicure and pedicure, and going to knock my husband's socks off of him!
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy an iPod touch!
  • kumamushi
    kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to get some new pants. I was shocked a couple years ago when I saw that my waist size had gone up from 32 to 36 at some point... Heck, I'm sure I'll need new pants at my halfway point.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    A new tattoo for me! Actually that's my halfway reward. I think I'll reward myself with a Macbook when I reach goal weight.
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    Wow, these are great ideas! I think a reward is really great incentive to work really hard. Thank you for the suggestions!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think I'll get a new pair of Sperry shoes or a Xbox Kinect.
  • ColorfulSouls
    Options
    Personally, for every 5 pounds I lose, I will treat myself to little things, like getting a manicure or going to a movie :]
  • fitmom4ever
    Options
    When I reached my weight loss goal I bought myself Jillian Michael's Shred it with Weights DVD and a HRM to help me build some muscles. I think once I reach my fitness goal, being proud of my body and in great health will be its own reward.
  • rebeccajb
    Options
    b/c I'm still in college I don't have money...but my mom is helping me stick with it by helping me figure out goals then when I meet them she boys me a new outfit. She a great mama :)
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've convinced my husband to get new family photos taken (he HATES having his picture taken) when i reach my goal weight. At my 1/2 way point I'm going to the local massage school and getting a full body massage.
  • RussianLynx
    Options
    Clothes, but most importantly:

Short skirts and knee-high boots. I haven't been able to wear either of those since I was a teenager. My thighs are too big (they rub together) for skirts and my calves are too big for boots. So I suppose my reward will be an awesome pair of knee-high leather boots.

As I drop weight, I'm not really buying clothes. Mosty, i wear workout clothes or pyjama pants or sweat pants (luckily, my dress code at my job is very very casual).
  • lmk224
    lmk224 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I think its a great idea. I want to reward myself with a nice watch I think! A white one for the summer :)
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a shopping spree... $300-500 depending on household finances and whether or not I decide that should be my final goal or not (obviously if I want to slowly lose more once I reach 140lbs I will spend less on clothes at that point).

I've got mini-sprees planned for every 30 lbs... basically I'll get new work clothes (i.e. business clothes) that fit appropriately at those points, plus maybe a couple casual things and a new belt.