jillian Michaels workouts-Question

Options
I have heard these 30 day shreds and ripped in 30..so how do these work?
i have a super dumb question-I just found level 1 of her 30 day shred on youtube..so does this mean u do the same workout for 30 days and is this y its called 30 day shred?? can someone please explain?

Thank you

Replies

• amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Theres 3 levels you do each levels for 10 days!:smooched: :drinker: :smile:
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    The idea is that you do level 1 for 10 days (take a rest day or two though, as needed), then level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days. It's really up to you though, it depends how soon you feel you are ready for the next one.
  • DancingWildernessWarrior
    Options
    Yes everyone has the right idea. Then Ripped in 30 has four levels and the idea is to complete one level every week (7 days with one rest day). Enjoy! :)
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yes everyone has the right idea. Then Ripped in 30 has four levels and the idea is to complete one level every week (7 days with one rest day). Enjoy! :)
    Yes, Ripped in 30 is meant to be done about 5-6 days a week. If you pay attention to her intro, she advises to take a rest day.
    30 Day Shred 'could' be done non-stop, but it's not smart to fight against extreme soreness or fatigue. This could increase the risk of injury. The workout has a lot of high impact moves in the cardio segments, as well as the strength segments.

Neither of the programs will work without paying attention to the nutrition, though. As demanding as they seem, they don't burn as many calories.

Train smart! :flowerforyou: