Looking for friends and motivation

Options
Hi all! I'm a 32 year, father of 2, who finally started to make some changes to start living a healthier lifestyle. Looking for some friends for support and motivation. I've drastically changed the way I eat and I've started exercising after being non-active for a LONG time. I've lost almost 20 lbs. so far, but I've still got quite a way to go and hopefully some of you can help me in my journey.

Replies

• Angela8678m
    Options
    Hey there- your story sounds like mine! Congratulations on the weight loss and having the courage to start and stay on the path to wellness. I know it's not easy with all the bad food choices readily available out there. I went Paleo/Primal in July and have lost 16 lbs so far. What has worked for you?
  • cheriebradden
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! reading these stories has given me some hope I just started my plan and really want to stick to it. About 2 years ago I lost 70 pounds and have now put most of it back on. but this time I am determined to lose it the right way and keep it off.I started with my son and was very dedicated but when he went back to school this fall i found i would fine reasons not to do it.. but as of yesterday I have started again and am lookign forward to sucess..
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I've been on MFP on and off for a while now and love it. I could use a few more friends to interact daily. I do NOT eat clean, have a wicked sweet tooth and try to be active. I only have 8 or so pounds to loose but its taking me forever.

If you think we could support each other then feel free to add me. I don't judge but I do tell it how it is. LOL

Good Luck!