Love love love this site.....

sugaraddict63
sugaraddict63 Posts: 26 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
I dont know about anyone else but after I found this site this has been the easiest thing I Have ever done. It is so easy when you can count out your calories and add your exercise. I have always had trouble losing weight and I can tell you if I can do this anyone can. I am so motivated to exercise and cutting back hasnt been that hard.
Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    YES! , YES! , and YES! :smile: I am totally in :love: with this site... it sure makes it easier to shed the pounds and to keep ur sugar and sodium intake to a minimun and it's simply a wonderful site.... and I just found out that it does gets better once you start meeting pple here.... :flowerforyou:
  • orchid100
    orchid100 Posts: 40 Member
    Totally agree with you ... there`s no guessing .... if you`re honest with yourself it`ll work!!!

And add to that the support from others that you meet along the way :happy:

Just brilliant :)
  • sugaraddict63
    sugaraddict63 Posts: 26 Member
    I totally agree. I havent really met anyone but I havent posted much! But this site is the best and its free. So many people are on weight watchers and jenny craig and atkins (the worst diet ever in my opinion) and they are paying a fortune. If anything I am saving money since I eat less food and cut out sugar and soda.
    So glad to be here!!
    How much weight do you want to lose? Im working on 35........30 more to go!
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    I agree, I love this site too. It's the easiest to use of all I've tried, and the food database is amazing, which REALLY makes tracking easy! Hoping to make a few friends here and stay motivated. Welcome!!!
  • Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    I agree. My sister in law introduced me to it and I'm so glad she did. I've used livestrong.com and sparkpeople.com, but find this to be the easiest to use and the most inspirational. I also find that making my food diary public helps keep me on track with what I eat. Good luck on your weight loss! :O)
This discussion has been closed.