Tried this app a few times......

Options
Hey everyone, I have tried a few times with this app and although I always start of positive and it does work I have a bad day and then it all goes to pot. I have started again and doing well so far but thought I would come on here and say hello in hope I can find some like minded people and hopefully I can stick with it with a little help and motivation from others :)

Replies

• KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Hi, this is my, I think 4th time around on here :) I log everyday and support people so add me if you want :)...Good luck for this time around :)
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The hardest and most important part is to keep pushing forward when you have a bad day or the scale stops moving. Personally if i go over my calories one day i just use it as motivation to make the next one better.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    This is the most important piece of weight loss you will ever receive:

Don't quit.

Now, I'm really not patronizing you, just letting know that's all it takes. If you have 1 bad day, or 12, or, 36, or 136, just get back up nd resume your regularly scheduled calorie deficit.

The only way to truly fail is to quit, as long as you're still trying, you're still in the game.
  • pj27559
    pj27559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have tried a few times with this app and although I simply start of positive and it does work I have a bad day and then it all goes to pot. I have started again and doing well so far but thought I would come on here and say hello in hope I can find some like minded people and hopefully I can stick with it with a little help and motivation from others :)

Guess what?

We all have "bad days" - but it is how you react that matters.

You need to simply acknowledge that you've over done it and make amends by adjusting your calories down a touch for the next few days.
  • tsthomas03
    tsthomas03 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I just started a weight loss challenge at my gym and I'm logging in everyday. Previously I lost 40lbs and I gained back 50.. So here I am again too. We can do this!
  • stacyjh1979
    stacyjh1979 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "Patience gets what impatience gave up on long ago" :) Hang in there, you can do it!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I am still learning that patients is important :laugh: . But I am learning that bad days happen and you just move on