Need friends/support that actually comment & motivate!

Options
I literally just cleaned out almost all of my friends on MFP. If you are looking for support, encouragement, and someone who does more than just occasionally click the "like" button, feel free to add me....but I expect the same type of encouragement in return!

;) let's do this!!!

Jen

Replies

• lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I literally just cleaned out almost all of my friends on MFP. If you are looking for support, encouragement, and someone who does more than just occasionally click the "like" button, feel free to add me....but I expect the same type of encouragement in return!

;) let's do this!!!

Jen

I am in. Just add me if you like... LOL I am truthful and I will motivate at the same time. Sounds like a resume huh.. Keep doing a great job..
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • JennyStixx
    JennyStixx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Haha Shane, I'd never get rid of you!! You're the best!!:drinker:
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    I'm in...always on...always laughing and having fun with encouraging words and motivation. Anyone can feel free to add me! Have a great day!
  • Trishkon
    Trishkon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you guys too! I just started a couple weeks ago, and I'm doing alright, but I need some buddies as I have quite a bit to lose. (I think around 50 lbs?) I don't actually have a scale though, so I'm not exactly sure. I'd just like my "fat pants" not to fit anymore!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me as well
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same as well. Feel free to add me.
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Haha Shane, I'd never get rid of you!! You're the best!!:drinker:
    ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif
  • RebeccaWilliams115
    Options
    I saw your post about wanting MFP friends (active ones lol).... I have a weekly weigh in group that is starting October 1st, this is my 3rd time running the group. I have made many many friends because of this challenge and it really makes a difference with staying on track. One of my friends I met on here has lost 150 pounds in 1 year! Crazy, right? You can do it :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23799-thanksgiving-preparation-weekly-weigh-in
  • typaymommie
    typaymommie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm all for helping you get motivated and on track. Go ahead and add me if you would like :)
  • Beana217
    Options
    I need motivation!! I do okay for a week or two and then a bad day turns into a bad week... and so on! Please friend me...
  • sarahcakez
    sarahcakez Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in need of active friends as well, add me if you like!
  • milesaggie
    Options
    Definitely need this! I did very well last year dropping about 40 lbs, then the motivation just flew out the window. Over the past few months its been a real struggle to get back to it. Feel free to add me and I'll add back!
  • erasure999
    erasure999 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same as well...feel free to add me. I'm always looking to encourage & motivate others and seeking the same!