My MFP Journey thus far - Just some added motivation

Options
Hi my fellow MFP peeps.

In this picture I was my biggest ever and now Im at my smallest from as far back as I remember about actually tracking my weight. I still have about 25 to 30 lbs to go to reach my ideal weight but feeling great and motivated thus far.

I'm currently using T25 as a part of my daily workout routine in addition to other stuff I do like latin dancing. I thought I had plateaud but I really didnt. I am still losing weight much more gradually now but I do see a difference and feel a difference in my body. I use to have a bit of a sag by my elbows and I noticed that it is now gone.

I dont beleive in diets I made a lifestyle change and I am eating healthier but I cheat every now and again and enjoy the finer things in life like a cinnabon ;).

Just wanted to share my progress thus far to motivate those of you who may need it. I know we all need positive motivation and cheerleaders in our corners. Im here to say keep up the fight we can all reach our fitness goals.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!