Just Joined

Options
Just want to say hello and that I really like this site . I think it may be just what I need to stay motivated.To loose my 50 pds
I also hope to bring some motivation to some of you. So here is to day 1

Replies

• chris808
    Options
    Welcome!
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! I've been here about a week and really love it!! My goal is to lose 40 pounds, so we are close together on our goals!! Good luck on yours!! :)
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Glad you're here. :smile: This site has been wonderful for me and has been the key in my losing almost 40 lbs since August. You'll find plenty of support, motivation and tips here. Happy day 1 and good luck.
  • nursepam16
    nursepam16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome Claire
    I have been on for about a week and really think this is the answer for sensibly staying focused! I am an obsessive type personality and easily discouraged so I keep telling myself this will be a slow process for me since ther are so many other things I am trying to do right now. FOr exaple work part-time, go to Graduate school and all the rest of my evry day things!! Let me know if I can help!! I want to see fast results but I am trying to remember that slow is OK too if I only lose a lb a week that is 52 lbs in a year and I only need to lose 30 now( I hve lost 5 since christmas)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I myself just started about a week ago and feel just tracking my food is a huge step and making sure I stay within my calorie limit. I hope you have much success in losing your 50lbs...I am hoping to lose 65-70lbs!! Good luck and add me if you like :)