Excercise challenge for Support and Results

Options
I need a challenge. I need at least one person to get in an exercise challenge or pact with me. I need some motivation beyond myself. So let's start the challenge on Feb. 1, 2011 so you can get your schedule together and plan out what you are going to do. it also gives a few days for others to join.

Let's agree to exercise or do some physical actvity for at least 30 minutes a day. More is great but at least 30 minutes. Then every week someone can add to the exercise challenge by giving another challenging aspect. ex. adding sit-ups, or cruches, or stairs

So for Week 1 we can commit to 30 mins Plus at least 10 push ups a day and then we can up the challenge as time progresses.

Who's in?

BTW my name is Tan.

Replies

• lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    I'm in!!! Add me to the list please.....
    Laura 40f Ky
  • French140
    French140 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I can't do the sit ups and push ups. I'm trying to lose a lot of weight and I need all the high impact cardio I can get! So I'll be doing an hour a day!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hi everyone. Zarquanda that's fine more is great I just know sometimes we get so busy sometimes adn we choose to do nothing instead of 30 mins. I'm excited. And the situps or push-ups would be and extended part of the challenge. so 30 mins of exercise plus 10 push-ups.

Have a great day everyone.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    thats so funny that you started this tjones, cuase i was searching the threads for something like this! I need to be more accountalbe to other people cause i'm always slacking off it seems. but if i have to check in everyday with a group i'd be more inclined to get off my a**.
    so that being said, I'M IN!!!
  • tjones7
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone.
    Exactly VBOS I need to be accountable and I will stay motivated if other people are helping me.
  • tjones7
    Options
    Okay, originally I thought today was the 1st so if you want to start this challenge today I'm in. I'm going to start today. I hope everyone is having a great day.

happy losing,
    tan
  • tjones7
    Options
    Good Morning all.

I hope everyone is working out. I did 30 day shred this morning and I have dance rehearsal and i'm going to jog/walk tonight.

happy Losing.
  • tjones7
    Options
    Did you abandon ship or are you still with me.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    this week has been pretty time crunching. not feeling like i have gotten any good workouts in at all!! i think i only ran once this week! and i'm leaving for mexico tonight and i highly doubt that i'll be doing any running/working out in mexico. but i'm still gonna take my running shoes, just in case. but i will be doing some core stuff today during "nap-time". ugh, my goal for next week is to just maintain!
  • tjones7
    Options
    Hello everyone How are we doing? I am bnot doing so well. my schedule and TOM is the pits but I'm trying to stay focused I will be letting Jillian kick my but in the morning for sure.

happy losing