I just Joined today!!!

SherryJDI
SherryJDI Posts: 21
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I just signed up today...A friend at work told me about this website.. I need all the help I can get because I am 44 year old with hormone issues... I have been exercising twice a day for the past 4 weeks and I haven't lost any weight...Any help or suggestions to help with my weight loss is greatly appreciated!!!!

Replies

• Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Welcome and good Luck!
  • Using this site will help you, if you aren't getting enough calories and you aren't getting enough protein you wont' be able to lose weight, because your body will think its starving. Keep working at it, dont' starve yourself, indulge once in a while and keep on track with your calories, water and protein and you should start to see it coming off.
  • I'm with you. I'm 41 and have been seriously watching my calorie intake and exercising 60 minutes per day since Jan 1. I lost a lot the first week but haven't lost a pound since. I actually gained a pound. I'm trying really hard not to get discouraged. I think one day it will just come off.

Good luck to you.
  • cora88888
    cora88888 Posts: 8 Member
    I joined on monday and have been visiting the site daily. Reading about others' journeys is enlightening and motivating, and simply keeping track of what you eat is really helpful. Good luck and you can friend me if you like (I am 40 years old) to keep ourselves motivated!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    welcome to the site. Once you fill in your diary you might see where you are going wrong, maybe as somebody said previously you are'nt eating enough or maybe just too much of the wrong things. Anyway good luck on your weight loss journey x
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Good Luck!
  • Welcome! I am new too...I love it here and I think you will also. :flowerforyou:
  • I just joined today too! I know what you mean though its not as easy as when we were younger but I think your body needs to adjust to your new regime. Stay th e course with consisitancy,and you'll see it drop off . At least thats my plan
    Let's keep each other motivated. Good Luck
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.