Where are my Big Beautiful Women at? I need more friends

Options

Replies

• Sleaterkitty
    Options
    Definitely looking for women with like-minded goals to be friends and support! I've made significant progress, but still have quite a bit of work to do. Feel free to add me :)
  • manderthegreat
    manderthegreat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me. I am 34, working mom. I am 6'1 and started at 378 pounds and am down to 346. I lost 85 pounds on here two years ago and sadly gained most of it back! I offer lots of support and I have made some great friends on here
  • ashteinpeacock
    ashteinpeacock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if you think we can help each other :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I know I've posted in here before, but I just wanted to add that I love having MFP friends who understand what I'm dealing with (whether you are currently looking at a lot to lose, or have already done it). So, if you would like to add me, you can. :)
  • OldvsNew
    OldvsNew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HELLO LADIES!!! I'm in need of new/more friends here on MFP!!! I love to hear about other women that are going through the same things I am.....Not that I enjoy my struggles, or the struggles of my fellow BBW, but it gives me peace and motivation to know that I am not the only one. PLEASE ADD ME!!! Thanks!
  • froggytori
    Options
    im also looking form some friends ive only just joined and im finding it hard to adjust ive got a lot of weight to lose but im really serious about it so could do with some motivation of you lovely ladies xxxx
  • marichairs
    marichairs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies (& gentlemen) Im also looking into finding friends to motivate me on my journey. So far Ive lost 15lbs but i have more than 100 to go :) feel free to add me
  • Elivingword
    Elivingword Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I too am a BBW and started this journey on yesterday. I am encouraged to succeed and excited for all who have decided to make this journey.
  • Elivingword
    Options
    Congrats. You look wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  • Elivingword
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up. I am new to the community.
  • Elivingword
    Options
    Hello,

Be encouraged. I am on the journey along with you. We will encourage each other.
  • ontarioincognito
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined back today ... looking at losing 60 lb. and feeling VERY fat right now. I hate it .. looking for a lifestyle change. Started going to the gym on Monday .. two days in a row now .. and I hope not to miss through Saturday .. Sunday will be my day off if I've been good all week! Changing my eating habits and moving more ... I hope I can stay motivated!!
  • Elivingword
    Options
    How are you today? Pray all is well. Today is my 2nd day. I am encouraged to go forward.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I log every day! Add me!
  • lovelycurves2014
    lovelycurves2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me I'm on everyday !!!
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I am a BBW so far have lost 119lbs but still have 66lbs to go
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! feel free to add me i log daily!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey Ive got about 120 to loose feel free to add me :smile: xx
  • emiliemaefly
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the fun :) can I?
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose a minimum of 100 lbs. I need friends to help motivate, I will be at least 5 days a week! Please add me!!