Options
I joined MFP on the 19th and I LOVE it. Not only has it provided me with the tools to track my meals and exercise, it has introduced me to a whole world of people just like me trying hard to loose weight and get fit. I love my new MFP community. You have inspired me with your sucess stories and flattered me for wanted to be my friend. I was reading some one year anniversary stories today and that will be me. Can't wait to share my one year anniversary next year on 1/19/2012.

I lost 4 lbs last week. My next weigh in is in two days. I'm not worried and I can't hardly wait to post my results.

Please keep your messages coming. They really help us newbees.

Tkemnetz:love:

Replies

• loseit4good52
    Options
    Hello!! Sooo happy to have you here. I am new too..isn't this a great site?? I am so thankful I found it. It has motivated me so much and I have never been this dedicated before. If you need anything we are here for you!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • tatwood106
    Options
    Welcome and great start! I joined on 12/30/2010 so I am a newbie too. Isn't it refreshing to find a place where everybody wants to help everyone else achieve their goals! Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded!!
  • shedingtears
    Options
    well im just signing up...im kay a single mom of 2 and has lost site of myself years ago after not being able to get in some pants i just bought 2 weeks ago i realize its time . Im trying to get the strength to begin working out. I signed up with an exercise gym today hoping to start working out.i started workin out in the summer but lost the motivation trying to help someone else.
  • steampunkgirl
    Options
    Welcome I joined two weeks ago as well. The logging has opened my eyes to just how much I ate before and I found that I really don't need to eat so much. Its also motivated me to exercise more. I have lost 3lbs so far and I weigh in again on Friday.
    Congrats on taking the first steps and the progress you have made to your healthier future!!