Super bowl low carb menu ideas

Options
i am hosting a superbowl party next weekend. Our friends that are coming are also on a low carb diet. I want to have the same party food feel, but need help with the menu. Please give me some ideas!

Replies

• cozumelhereicome
    Options
    Veggie tray with a low sugar dressing
    Do turkey burgers and wrap them in lettuce instead of buns
    Do laughing cow cheese wedges and you can put them on celery sticks
    I will post more when I think of more!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings, chili, meatballs, veggies with greek yogurt veggie dip, meat and cheese tray, you can make up some nuts (almonds, pecans work best I find) with spicy seasoning. You could probably google a recipe for that.
  • tjone2
    tjone2 Posts: 7
    Options
    I used to make pepperoni chips. Lay a bunch out on a pizza pan, sprinkle some parmesean cheese on them and some italian seasoning. Bake them until they are getting a little crispy, take them out and lay them on paper towels to get the grease off. You can put them in a tupperware to keep fresh or eat them hot.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    low carb hot wings with celery and dip!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm making baked chicken wings using Sam's Club seasonings. Turkey burgers on really thin buns (90 to 100 cals). Cream cheese dip with artichoke and spinach. I buy the vegetable soup envelopes (recipe for dip found in the back). If you use low calorie cheeses, it might not be that bad in calories. I tried to use the reduce fat.

Also, making egg rolls from a recipe I found here. I'm also doing some grilled chicken.

I hope this helps.