Anyone else have an insatiable appetite?

Options
124»

Replies

• Meghansnana
    Options
    What about truvia or other sugar subs the one i use is derived froma plant, it is called stevia, i think it is ge great.comments plz.
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It is probably unrealistic to expect to NEVER be hungry while eating below maintenance calories. The only suggestions I have have already been mentioned, but because I like to hear myself talk....

1) Pure willpower. Eventually it will be tolerable, and hunger won't occupy your thoughts as much.
    B) Eat more healthy fats and proteins. Fats help keep one satiated. And the increased fat calories will force a decrease in carb calories. I find carbs to have almost no staying power unless they are covered in meat sauce and cheese.
    iii) Willpower.
  • shelbyatmidnight
    Options
    I have the same problem and I just take the ECA stack. It really is like the "magic pill". Some days I have to force myself to reach my calorie goal for the day!
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I find more fats helps me stay full. I find avocados extremely filling so I eat a few (small ones!) a day. I also find almonds good as a snack to satisfy me between meals on days I am extra hungry for some reason.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Excited-Cat.gif