Does running late count as exercise?

Options
If it did... Id be super fit ????

Replies

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    If you eat food from your fridge and your refrigerator is running, your food counts for only half as many calories because it's exercising.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    It does not matter when you exercise it still counts. Although they do say training first thing in the morning is better. However we all live in a world of shift work or working different hours so we have to fit it in when we can. ????
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    It does not matter when you exercise it still counts. Although they do say training first thing in the morning is better. However we all live in a world of shift work or working different hours so we have to fit it in when we can. ????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • zak138
    zak138 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So THAT'S where I am going wrong!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I prefer jumping to conclusions.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'd look like a VS model if it did!
  • harmar21
    harmar21 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

That gives me a great idea that will make millions. A jump to conclusions mat. You see it would be this mat that you would put on the floor and would have different conclusions written on it that you could jump to.
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options

That gives me a great idea that will make millions. A jump to conclusions mat. You see it would be this mat that you would put on the floor and would have different conclusions written on it that you could jump to.

I'll totally buy this but I want promises of weight loss results within 21 days or my money back.
  • cecedja
    Options
    Iol (: that would be awesome ✅✅✅

I'll totally buy this but I want promises of weight loss results within 21 days or my money back.
  • cdoesthehula
    cdoesthehula Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was very fit when I was at school. I played truant.
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    How about taking one step forward and two steps back? Can we count them as exercise and eat the calories back? If so, I would be super slim ;-)
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Really???
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options

office_space_kit_mat.jpeg
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What about ROFLing? Surely there must be some calorie burn there? If you roll about long enough?
    Am I clutching at straws now...? :laugh:
  • jpbeyer
    Options
    Haha! Good one!
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    If it did... Id be super fit ????

:laugh:
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options

Great movie!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    If you eat food from your fridge and your refrigerator is running, your food counts for only half as many calories because it's exercising.

LMAO, This is great!
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the 16 oz arm curl.