Salad with hot sauce and fish or chicken
Salad with fish or chicken and cheese and dressing
Salad no meat or dressing

This is serious. I need help choosing.

Replies

• corksterfl87
    corksterfl87 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would have to say salad with hot sauce.
  • Jacobedward02
    Options
    Salad with dressing and cheese is very helpful for lose weight. Low-fat cheese helps people maintain a healthy weight, burn fat, and be less hungry.
  • Alyjacck
    Alyjacck Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No meat? I am open to this.
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Magic salad.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    salad with unicorn sprinkles works for me....
  • Alyjacck
    Options
    Where can I find this "magic salad"? I don't do drugs obviously.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    As long as you can fit it within your calorie goals… there is nothing wrong with any of them. Choose whichever one that sounds best to you.

I know it's a serious question… this is my serious answer.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I would say it depends on how much dressing / cheese / meat you put on each of those salads. None of them on their own will make you skinnier, each one of them could help towards weight loss if they fit in your calorie goal for the day.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    The one with less calories obviously.

FYI: If you are too lazy to look up the nutritional/calorie values of your meals I don't think you will get very far.
  • Alyjacck
    Options
    I would say it depends on how much dressing / cheese / meat you put on each of those salads. None of them on their own will make you skinnier, each one of them could help towards weight loss if they fit in your calorie goal for the day.

I find this helpful. I am planning for this to be my two main meals give or take an apple or two for breakfast or snack. I know a salad with everything on it seems like a lot but I don't want to feel overly hungry.. I can make sure its not a lot of toppings though.
  • Alyjacck
    Options
    The one with less calories obviously.

FYI: If you are too lazy to look up the nutritional/calorie values of your meals I don't think you will get very far.

I have lost a lot of weight already I'm in the final stretch.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Where can I find this "magic salad"? I don't do drugs obviously.
    Obviously.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Eating less calories than you burn is the way to lose weight (get skinnier).
    As long as you are eating at a calorie deficit, you will lose weight so it is your choice of how you want to spend your calories.
    Weigh and measure your food and log everything you eat. Stay within your daily calorie allotment.
    You say you have lost a lot of weight already, so you know this. Personal choice on how many calories you want to consume for your salad.
  • Alyjacck
    Options
    Yeah I did lose weight but the last of it is the hardest to lose.
    Thank you for the advice.