PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    from obese (actually looks more than 78!) to thigh gap in one year! :flowerforyou:

Haha, I know right! To be honest, I hate that I’m condoning the thigh gap trend.. But I’m really secretly happy I have them. Only because when I first started out, I just wanted the sides of my knees to not touch or my thighs to not rub against each other too much.

But now that I have some kind of thigh gap, I love them because they’re such a bonus for me even though I thought I’d never get here.
  • mandymack14
    mandymack14 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Currently working on some tone and muscles :)

2va1nh2.jpg

OMG your waist is TINY! Your transformation is fabulous and ... I hope this isn't too personal ... you have the cutest backside ever!
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You people are truly my heroes. I salute you all!
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    DQMRrEM.jpg

jFji2Y1.jpg

Bnh8Xt5.jpg

h15ixIA.jpg

Currently cutting after bulk, so looking forward to having some new pics to add.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Options
    DQMRrEM.jpg

jFji2Y1.jpg

Bnh8Xt5.jpg

h15ixIA.jpg

Currently cutting after bulk, so looking forward to having some new pics to add.

Hell of a transformation! Well done !
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Options
    Heh, might as well throw my one into the mix, not finished yet though (another stone left to go for the belly fat you can't see in the second pic!)

KfEx8ne.jpg
    h0mGJjR.gif
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Options
    201409.jpg

19 months progress :)
    Sweet zombie Jebsus! that is amazing. I think you not only lost the weight but added quite a few years to your lives.
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    201409.jpg

Wow!!!! Well done! So inspiring!
  • SofiV79
    SofiV79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Consistent workout yes, clean eating, never! I eat foods I enjoy every day. Just look at my log and you'll see plenty of bacon, ice cream, and cookies. So long as you hit adequate amounts of protein and fats, and keep calories in check, you don't have to eat clean. In fact giving up on the ideas that types of foods matter and clean eating makes a difference was probably the biggest catalyst of my success. You need a diet you can stick to not just for a week or a few months. I can't go an entire lifetime never having things I enjoy so I found a way to have them everyday and still be healthy. That is how real change is actualized.
    You are such an inspiration!
  • mandymack14
    Options
    201409.jpg

WOW! Congratulations to both of you. Amazing! :drinker:
  • mandymack14
    Options
    DQMRrEM.jpg

jFji2Y1.jpg

Bnh8Xt5.jpg

h15ixIA.jpg

What a phenomenal transformation! You must be feeling pretty pleased with yourself. Brilliant! :drinker:

ETA: Look at those abs!!!
  • mandymack14
    Options
    Heh, might as well throw my one into the mix, not finished yet though (another stone left to go for the belly fat you can't see in the second pic!)

KfEx8ne.jpg

Another amazing transformation! You look like a (pretty hot) friend of mine. Well done! :drinker:
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Well I posted on here a few months ago so this is a bit of an update. This has taken me 16 months so far, and I have had open heart surgery to contend with :)

Before: 329lb

me222_zps245b0139.jpg

About a month ago around 168lb

crop_zps0a95cc34.jpg

WOW you are amazing! what an inspiration. You look fantastic.
  • Sweet_Nyx
    Sweet_Nyx Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I used to be fat.

Here are my pics.
    UHccuQa.jpg

As you can see, I used to be fat nearly my entire life. I'm 5'10. My fattest was 230lbs (15 years old). Now (still 5'10) at 175lbs (24 years old). The "fat selfie" was in Aug'13. The "buff instagram" is Sep'14. I practice clean eating mostly follow the Paleo Diet. My workouts are core-strengthening and stability based.

It was a long journey.

And through this journey I discovered I wanted to help others with their fitness goals, too. That's why I became a certified personal trainer (NASM) and chose to major in Kinesiology at my University.

Anyway, I figured since I'll be having clients soon I might as well get a feel for how that works. So I want to help you all (free of charge) with your fitness goals.

For starters, tell me about:
    Your age and gender (gives me ideas on what strategies I can suggest to you)
    Your biggest health problem and full story
    What you've tried
    What you've HATED about what you tried

I'll read everyone's posts and see what strategies I can suggest for you.

Cool?

**P.S.** I’d like to compile and organize all my answers and suggested solutions for those that are interested.

If you want it you can get a reminder when I complete it here.

http://eepurl.com/34O-n

Also, contact me: canaberkevin@gmail.com

**Disclaimer** Oh and by the way, you should always consult with your doctor first.

seriously well done , you should be proud!!
  • JoseOlazabel
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Truly an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!