Friends to motivate and support!

Options
I made this so long ago and I am back on again! I want people to help me through my journey and apparently anyone in my life always say, "Yeah right! - You wouldn't last a day. - You always say that and never always fall through!" And so on and so forth. I hear Zumba is great and this time around I want to do that and lose the excessive weight first. After that is off I want to tone up the muscles. I'd love some friends to support me in this.

I do not even know where to begin. My schedule is backwards. I am a busy Mom. I work 4-midnight. After work I am usually up until 3-4 in the morning. I am on the second floor and can not exactly do Zumba at that time because I would shake the house and sound like a horse. My son works around my schedule and we usually wake up around 11ish. He has me busy most of the time and we have two puppies I need to take care of also. I have my hands full!!

I need someone to believe in me and tell me I can do it! Then I might believe it too. I know I can but I keep procrastinating! UGH!!

Replies

• floweredsteel
    floweredsteel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Figuring out a schedule that works for you is the hardest part. Perhaps there is a 24hr gym nearby that wont break the bank? Either way, add me and we will keep each other going!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I would love to be there to support you along the way. You CAN do this...it just may take being more creative than other people have to be, but you CAN do it!! ~Skye :flowerforyou:
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • xItalianCandy13
    Options
    I love them gym but right now I am trying to say every penny I can do save for some important things. I need to do this without spending money, which is possible but might not be as fun or motivational.

Thanks! I can definitely use it! :-D
  • fitness4life78
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING GREAT! I know you can do this! I truly believe in you!