New to the Message Boards - Been Using the App for 2 weeks

Options
Hello! I'm Michele from NJ! I'm 33 years old and looking to lose between 35 and 40 lbs. I've previously done Weight Watchers, but I really don't like their current program.

I started off at 174.6 and last week I weighed in at 169.7, but today was back up to 170.5. I thought I was being really good keeping my net average just around 1200, but nothing.

I started T25 this week to hopefully boost up my loss. I"m also doing a diet bet with some friends & family.

I'd love to make some new friends to help and encourage each other.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele! Enjoy T25...it's fun! Feel free to add me!
  • Itsmeash1
    Itsmeash1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'be been using MFP on and off for a couple of years but since being more dedicated I've lost 47lbs!

I've never really looked at the message boards before but think meeting new people on here, with the same goals, will help keep me motivated!

Please do feel free to add me :)
  • belucky1
    belucky1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi I am new also only been using mfp for just over a week good luck and add me if you wish
  • Laura_2186
    Laura_2186 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started using the message boards to, been using theapp so didn't know they existed! Good luck and feel free to add me if you want :)
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Just started to use this app this week. Want to lose just over a stone weight (14lbs) and was finding it hard. Amazed since I have started to track all my calories how many calories I am comsuming even when I am eating healthily. It definately makes me more aware and stops me wasting calories on chocolate bars!
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! I've added a few of you.

Do you share your diaries? I figured I have nothing to lose if people want to look at mine and vice versa.