Any ideas how I should log the exercise.

Options
Tomorrow is going to be crazy at my elementary school. The Elementary Coach is going to be out and no sub can be found. So I will be taking his classes plus my regular classes. That means 40 to 60 kids at one time every 30 min. for 3 hours. I am use to having 9 to 19 kids every 30 min. in a computer room. I will get a good work out in the gym keeping them all busy. Any ideas how I should log the exercise.

Replies

• prencesskl
    Options
    lol I remember those days very well! It was almost everyday in our school! Depending on the activities you do depends on how you log it, but you could probably do some kind of light cardio and be good
  • kellielegg
    Options
    I would log it as mild walking or moderate if its really pushed..
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thats a good question- the only thing I can think of is wearing a pedometer.
    I have the same problem, I have no idea how to log my very physical job.
    Good luck tomorrow..take a Valium with your breakfast..haha
    Dona
  • traylorcats
    Options
    Thanks for the help. I played Dodge-ball with the kids today. I got out and played with the kids for almost 3 hours today. It was so much fun. I am so tired. But the kids loved that I got out there and played the game with them. I never had a ball, but did move around all the time. :bigsmile: :laugh:

2922366.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    sounds like a fantastic workout and I bet the kids will really think moe of you for it!