24, Female Looking for MFP friends!

Options
hi!

i am 5' tall and weigh 128 pounds. i am finally down from 145 pounds, which my doctor said was overweight for a shorty like me. i feel a lot better now, but i am having a REALLY hard time getting this last 13 pounds off and i am currently on a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet. exercise has been coming slowly, but i am finally getting used to it.

i am also overcoming a binge-eating problem that lasted quite a few years. it still comes and goes, but i think i finally have a hold on it now.
i need encouragement and support!

so please, anyone can add me! doesn't matter how much you need to lose or gain, how old you are, how tall you are, or anything! we can help each other :)

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me!
  • leomcdee
    leomcdee Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Congrats on your success so far. They say the last few lbs are the hardest to shift, so take it slow and don't stress! Feel free to add me, I'm on every day!

L x
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 too. Slightly taller at 5"3 but still considered a shorty :laugh:
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi ill be 24 next month! im going to add you:) i had my 3rd baby about 8 months ago & still have alot of weight to lose!
  • coldpie
    coldpie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey! 22 y.o female new to the site. feel free to add me and lets motivate each other!
  • fitness4life78
    Options
    I totally feel you! I'm awesome for encouragement and motivation :)
    I understand that last several pounds is hard to lose. Just keep at your diet and workouts!!
    I've got your back!!
  • 29diamond
    29diamond Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    just added you :)
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    FR sent