T25, shakeology and the gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im following what MFP suggests mainly because i didn't fancy the look of some of the recipes. I try to net 1200 a day on a bad day im a bit over but on days when i get a lot of exercise I have been known to be under 1200 as long as my weekly average is OK and I hit my macros (or am very close) I don't worry to much
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    If someone says you should use shakeology, it's because they sell shakeology.

Overpriced and unnecessary.

100% this..........I can buy almost any other meal replacement shake on the market, ones that have the same nutritional content as Shakeology, ones that taste a lot better than Shakeology, and (most importantly) ones that will cost a third of what Shakeology costs.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

I personally think the Beach Body workout programs are fine though.

Agreed, BB programs are great.......the BB business model preys on the weak minded.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money on Shakeology.

Edited for spelling.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    If someone says you should use shakeology, it's because they sell shakeology.

Overpriced and unnecessary.

^ Yes, this!
  • pamcirin
    Options
    Yes, Shakeolgy is expensive. However, I only need half a scoope to 12 oz of liquid. That is using the chocolate. Otherwise it is too much for me. I can't finish a full scoop and 8 oz of liquid. Shakeology is filling. And it gives you all the vitamins etc that we would get from fruits and vegetables.
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bump

Hoping someone know this:
    If not doing the shakes are you following the 1200 or 1600 calorie suggestion or are you doing MFP suggested calorie intake??

I follow the MFP guidelines :) I try and net 1300ish and on a bad day I come in at around 1400. I find that unless you eat back calories 1200 is to little, just my two cents.

Ive never used shakeology, just t25 and ive had great success (20lbs of loss) just by doing that, a bit of running + weights and watching what I eat :)