Sons of Anarchy Season 7

Options

Replies

• _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My wife likes the show. I like Charlie Hunnam, but not in SOA. We DVR it and watch it every week, but I'll be glad when it ends.

I've never been a fan of One Percenters and the glorification of them on this show rubs me the wrong way. I have been riding for 45 years and know quite a few One Percenters. Who the hell puts Club before Family. It's bullshlt.

I guess good thing it's a TV show and not real?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    My wife likes the show. I like Charlie Hunnam, but not in SOA. We DVR it and watch it every week, but I'll be glad when it ends.

I've never been a fan of One Percenters and the glorification of them on this show rubs me the wrong way. I have been riding for 45 years and know quite a few One Percenters. Who the hell puts Club before Family. It's bullshlt.

Yep. It's entertaining, but that kind of stuff does go on. Just not so big and out in the open. In real life, they would have all been busted in the first season.
  • _SantaClause
    Options

Yep. It's entertaining, but that kind of stuff does go on. Just not so big and out in the open. In real life, they would have all been busted in the first season.

Ok
  • KaJaa58
    Options
    OMG! What a season this is turning out to be. Gemma's true colors are showing more and more. She is pure evil. I'm thinking she's the one that made Clay so bad and now she's making Jax evil too. Look at all the ppl who are getting killed just so she can save her *kitten* from everyone finding out the truth about her. Hope she gets what's coming to her, slowly, very slowly punished.
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a season this is turning out to be. Gemma's true colors are showing more and more. She is pure evil. I'm thinking she's the one that made Clay so bad and now she's making Jax evil too. Look at all the ppl who are getting killed just so she can save her *kitten* from everyone finding out the truth about her. Hope she gets what's coming to her, slowly, very slowly punished.

I don't think she is making Jax evil. Hes in pain cause of Tara's death. Just wait until he finds out Gemma was in on killing JT and killed Tara.
  • manderthegreat
    manderthegreat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really hope Jax finds out the truth soon. I despise Gemma! And I'm pretty sick of Juice too. And I feel bad for Nero's character cause every since he met up with Gemma he has had nothing but trouble..death and destruction all around! I really love Uncer too. I keep saying that I really want Jax just to ride off into the sunset with the boys at the end of the show but that the way things were going it will probably be Uncer and Wendy riding off with the kids.. Haha I hope Jax can get himself together and be this dark person he has become!
  • KaJaa58
    Options

I don't think she is making Jax evil. Hes in pain cause of Tara's death. Just wait until he finds out Gemma was in on killing JT and killed Tara.

But he wouldn't be in that pain if it hadn't been for Gemma. And all the lies she's told, Jax killing all those ppl cause he thinks they are the one's that killed Tara cause of Gemma's lies.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    SHOWTIME
  • dizy17
    Options
    I swear if Juice becomes a rat im gonna dislike him very much!
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Either way he will more likely get killed this season.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options

Better to be a live rat. His club is not going to protect him; they're going to kill him if they catch him.
  • dizy17
    Options

true. he does deserve it for all he did but go out with pride.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

true. he does deserve it for all he did but go out with pride.

Lets talk about Gemma. Getting Jax to beat up the guy for hitting her. He got let off lightly though. Any child I know will stick up for their mom if they are on good terms. The guy is lucky he is alive so we think. It won't surprise me to start next Tuesday with the continuation of the beating. His son also witness Grandma being hit.
  • dizy17
    Options
    I think Jax is playing mommas boy right now because he thinks his mom has his back because of "all she does for the kids and club"

what I wanna know is how is the set up with Indian Hills charter is gonna play out. The 2 guys they killed ... im sure Jury knows it was the Sons
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    oh, thank goodness, no spoilers.

we are 1 episode behind since it comes on late and we had real family stuff to do...

this season is the craziest yet.

I've had to look away so many times and I'm not usually squeamish. it's just so emotional!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    oh, thank goodness, no spoilers.

we are 1 episode behind since it comes on late and we had real family stuff to do...

this season is the craziest yet.

I've had to look away so many times and I'm not usually squeamish. it's just so emotional!

Let us know when you catch up?
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I have to say my fav characters have to be Gemma & Tig..... It's so weird watching Charlie play Jax after seeing him as a teenager in Queer as Folk in the UK :)
  • _SantaClause
    Options
    what I wanna know is how is the set up with Indian Hills charter is gonna play out. The 2 guys they killed ... im sure Jury knows it was the Sons

I'm worried about this.

I don't think it goes well for Jax.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    NO SPOILERS!!!

i'm a netflix-er, so i'm a season behind. i think season 6 gets released to netflix pretty soon though.

favorite characters thus far: Chibs, Bobby, and from what i've seen i dig Nero.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    bump