27/F- 80+lbs left to lose- looking for friends

Options
I don't have many friends on MFP. Looking for friends that can support me and friends that I can support! The more active I stay on this website the less I seem to snack.....so anyone who loves to chat or talk........add me....LOL! If your quiet...that's ok too...you can still add me! LOL

Replies

• k8161819
    Options
    Hey! I'm always on here, I love the way it keeps me motivated. The more friends I get, the more motivated I feel as well. Add me if you like, I'm here for support, encouragement and someone to talk to when your struggling. :)
  • Pareshia93
    Pareshia93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Seems like we have the same goals. I'll definitely send you a request :)
  • iamceez23
    Options
    Hey lady, I'm 22/f and looking for friends as well. Will send you a request :D Anyone else feel free to add me xx
  • ltlmb
    ltlmb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to message/add me as well :) It's always helpful to have friends for encouragement. I log on daily and find that it helps me stay on track :)
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 23 (nearly 24), with 80 pounds to lose as well. I'm on here a lot.
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am 27, have lost 39 so far, wanting to lose about 50 more :)
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm working towards losing 100lbs, and I'm looking for more active people to keep me honest on here. Anyone can add me :)
  • pikaboooo
    Options
    Hihi, im in the smae boat as u!
    I recently just started coming back here and looking for more friends!
    I'm 22 soon and am looking for like people similar goals as me too, i got like at least 90~+ to loose.
    lets do this together!
  • twixtfmnfy
    twixtfmnfy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm definitely looking for encouraging friends who will help me be inspired on this journey :)
  • taryninoly
    taryninoly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you - MFP has been a lifesaver for me - I am on it all the time! It helps keep me focused on my weightloss and not get sidetracked!
  • tinat6848
    Options
    Hi guys!! I'm 33 and trying to lose 90lbs. I've lost 8lbs my first two weeks. I'm new too all this and I have no idea how to add friends and how really to navigate around. Could someone please let me know? I'd love to add people and help support everyone through this crazy journey we are all on!! :)
  • iamaliongrr
    iamaliongrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined a while ago, but just started using this again yesterday and I really want to commit to weight loss this time. I think part of that is having a good support system. I'd love to make friends here. I just need to figure out how to add people first! :P
  • Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is Heather....I am on here a lot and always looking for new people to meet. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well, I started with over 80 to lose, but only have about 20 left. Anyone can feel free to add me.

I don't always comment a lot, but stay active. Currently on a 160 day streak.