2 more lbs to goal ... 2010 to today .. Low Carb Choice

Options
kkimpel
kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
Today, my friend commented that I was wearing the same shirt I had worn in a picture I sent her in June.. "Let's take a picture for before and after" Boy was I shocked at the change. I showed my sweetie, I said "June to today" He said, "June 2013.." I said, "No, this summer.. see San Antonio with the kids." He looked at me and said, "Holy sh*&, amazing."

I changed my profile picture ..

2010 I was 215 lbs
2011 to May 2014 up and down from 150 back to 177
Today 137 2 lbs from my goal

And I feel satisfied and not planning my next cheat .I have exceptions now and then ... for me and my body type a Low Carb option gave me that. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a healthy life ahead of me instead of a ticking time bomb of health issues.

Maintenance here I come..

Replies

• shay609
    Options
    great job! :)
  • mandymack14
    mandymack14 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a change. You look 10 years younger! Well done, you. :flowerforyou:
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Amazing difference in just a few months
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! How much weight have you lost between June and today?
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go, great job!
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! How much weight have you lost between June and today?

About 30 lbs..
  • LuckySlydog
    Options

And I feel satisfied and not planning my next cheat .I have exceptions now and then ... for me and my body type a Low Carb option gave me that. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a healthy life ahead of me instead of a ticking time bomb of health issues.

Maintenance here I come..

I love it, well said. And congrats for you too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!